Sherpas

Sherpas

13 minutes ago, Sherpas said:

I am looking for people who will erect tents for me in prime locations (I.e. arrive early and do some labour). In exchange, would cover the cost of your tickets. Would this be of interest to anyone? 

ive a friend that does this ..... what would be the requirements ? maybe post it in the volunteering thread .... what is the name of the organisation ? 

7 hours ago, Sherpas said:

I am looking for people who will erect tents for me in prime locations (I.e. arrive early and do some labour). In exchange, would cover the cost of your tickets. Would this be of interest to anyone? 

If this is about legitimately erecting tents for a company on/off site before gates open then I might be interested if you would like to DM me some details.

If however you're just looking for some lackey to schlep on site and grab you a prime spot in Row Mead while you finish your artisan sourdough and warm up the chopper then you're on your own sunshine.

Edited by parsonjack
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Neil said:

if you want to buy some slavery go for one of the glamping or pre-pitched options.

That's not usually how slavery works

7 hours ago, parsonjack said:

If however you're just looking for some lackey to schlep on site and grab you a prime spot in Row Mead while you finish your artisan sourdough and warm up the chopper then you're on your own sunshine.

That's clearly what they want

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, parsonjack said:

I suppose if someone is already planning to queue overnight and can get their group to pitch their tent, then getting £360 to put some rich bastard's tent up for them would be a nice bit of beer money. But is that more tempting than telling said rich bastard where they can shove their tent poles? 🤔

5 hours ago, balti-pie said:

I'm very much not a rich twat but i bloody love good bread. good sourdough is an absolute pleasure, with smashed avocado and black pudding.

oof, i'm hungry now 

I certainly never had you down as one so nice to have it confirmed! And yeah if bread cant be a universal pleasure then what can? Plate one up for me, I'm on my way over……!

9 minutes ago, Scrump said:

I certainly never had you down as one so nice to have it confirmed! And yeah if bread cant be a universal pleasure then what can? Plate one up for me, I'm on my way over……!

Sadly bread has often been a source of tension in straightened times... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_riots

On 10/1/2023 at 7:14 PM, Sherpas said:

We'd be prepared to do it.....

......but we wouldn't tell you where we'd pitched them 🤫

• Like 1