Mad Cool 2024

MK1

At last a very well organized Mad Cool¡¡¡

55.000 people per night and the space distribution near perfect, with 1 stage in every corner, and the baths feel placed, easy to arrive and go, central zone  people could circulate fluid and happy, gastro at forme emergency exit, I hope they,ll maintain the 58.000 maximum capacity that really fits to the place, and we.ll have many editions to enjoy

Next year I hope Foo Fighters, and to recover some of FNM, RATM or Cage The Elephant, it would be a quite satisfactory start of 2025...

4 hours ago, Big Kahuna said:

At last a very well organized Mad Cool¡¡¡

55.000 people per night and the space distribution near perfect, with 1 stage in every corner, and the baths feel placed, easy to arrive and go, central zone  people could circulate fluid and happy, gastro at forme emergency exit, I hope they,ll maintain the 58.000 maximum capacity that really fits to the place, and we.ll have many editions to enjoy

Next year I hope Foo Fighters, and to recover some of FNM, RATM or Cage The Elephant, it would be a quite satisfactory start of 2025...

RATM said they are done for good, sadly.

I would love to see them but what it's really important is that Tim Commerford recovers from cancer.

Edit: Oh, there as a 2024 update from him saying that everyone is waitng for someone to say something regarding the future of the band, so good to hear.

Edited by Joshua Homme

21 minutes ago, Joshua Homme said:

RATM said they are done for good, sadly.

I would love to see them but what it's really important is that Tim Commerford recovers from cancer.

Edit: Oh, there as a 2024 update from him saying that everyone is waitng for someone to say something regarding the future of the band, so good to hear.

Huh. I missed that there was apparently a 2024 update. I thought they had decided to call it quits and that the nearest we'd get was seeing Tom Morello's RATM riff medley, which tbf, does hit nicely.

2 minutes ago, Archi said:

Do you know what happened with BMTH? From what I heard, seems the issues came from the festival and not the band. They had to cut 6 songs and played less than 1h. Just curious...

Regardless of who’s fault it was, it’s for the best anyway.
They are absolutely dreadful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Regardless of who’s fault it was, it’s for the best anyway.
They are absolutely dreadful.

That's your opinion. There are always music we don't like. But for the fans who went to Mad Cool for them, it was not for the best 🙂 

2 hours ago, Archi said:

Do you know what happened with BMTH? From what I heard, seems the issues came from the festival and not the band. They had to cut 6 songs and played less than 1h. Just curious...

They couldn’t get their video package working on the screens, worked for a few seconds with the loading screen then cut out & worked again before Kingslayer.

As cool as the videos may be, I think after 5/10min they should of just got on with the set instead of losing 25min trying to fix it  

4 hours ago, ilikesimpsons said:

They couldn’t get their video package working on the screens, worked for a few seconds with the loading screen then cut out & worked again before Kingslayer.

As cool as the videos may be, I think after 5/10min they should of just got on with the set instead of losing 25min trying to fix it  

all style and no substance.