Outbreak 2024

losing44

15 hours ago, casparm said:

Does anybody know the capacity for the golden circle pit area? How likely am I to be able to get into that area if I leave for food/toilets?

Should be fine - Again from 2022 the only time this reached capacity that I remember unless someone has a better memory was in-between the Basement and Turnstile set change - So i'd expect Have Heart to reach capacity.

This was the indoor main stage however so might be some changes to the capacity with the new stage.

• Thanks 1

3rd stage added on the app with like 6 bands on both days. Have tried to a guess at times from the app

https://clashfinder.com/m/outbreakfest2024/

On 6/12/2024 at 7:31 AM, CRxece_ said:

Should be fine - Again from 2022 the only time this reached capacity that I remember unless someone has a better memory was in-between the Basement and Turnstile set change - So i'd expect Have Heart to reach capacity.

Love Have Heart but they're not going to be drawing that big of a crowd. Honestly I walked into the front like dead easy the past 2 years. Only band that reached pit capacity was Turnstile and a few of the in 2022 and I think they were turning people away like 5-10 mins before? Some of the bands on the 2nd stage reached full capacity but that's where the 3rd stage is now and those bands are much smaller in comparison. Only band I see getting full capacity is Basement. I'm currently planning on going between stages like mad and I have no worries at the moment.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, casparm said:

Whoever did the clashfinder has Friday in such an inaccurate order. There’s no way that JPEGMAFIA who was billed as top of the bill initially is going to play 4th…

Yeah it was me, that's how it was initially on the Woov app when I made it a few weeks ago and didn’t double checked when everything was updated yesterday (not going the Friday and only one stage so no clahses). I have updated it now.

2 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

I just noticed a 'front section wristband' option with the tickets on the website. Has this always been a thing and I've just been oblivious?

Went online a like a week or two ago. It's just a waiver they have that allows them to have no barrier. Been a thing since 2022, just helps them in not getting sued.

Edited by justanothername
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Shaka Hislop said:

Had quite the fomo over the weekend about not getting to this. Any reports on how it was? 

Really good couple of days - I only did the Sat/Sun but very well ran festival, felt like everything ran alot smoother compared to 2022 when navigating the site, Outdoor stage was a success minus the Manchester Weather also

Shame about Balance and Composure going to the early sunday slot but everyone still went mental for it, highlight for me was Joyce Manor and Have Heart where i ate the concrete after a stage dive

Hopefully get another couple big acts next year, hoping for Alexisonfire personally!

(Also shout out to the security team, incredible as always such good people and aware like no other in such a hectic situation)