Woodsies - St Vincent

Park - Barry Can't Swim

SUNDAY:

Pyramid - Stevie Wonder, Megan Thee Stallion, Rosalia, Cher

Other - Charli XCX, Weezer

West Holts - Nas

Woodsies - Deftones

Park - Beth Gibbons

I can't imagine there are many of us on here but Chappell Roan into BMTH sounds like a great time for me

ACDC anyone? Went to see them last night and despite them showing their age it's still a fantastic show. They absolutely get the brief and play all of the big hits too, despite being billed as "Power Up Tour" they only played 2 songs from it and the rest was basically a greatest hits set.

I think the obvious issue is the money but Guns N Roses have always been notorious for being demanding and they ended up doing it, plus with Axl having filled in on vocals for the band for a bit I assume they are pretty close and he might put in a good word. I'd be shocked if this wasn't their last tour at this point so could do some festivals as a send off next year

I don't think there are many bigger names left to headline that haven't before

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, panda97 said:

ACDC anyone? Went to see them last night and despite them showing their age it's still a fantastic show. They absolutely get the brief and play all of the big hits too, despite being billed as "Power Up Tour" they only played 2 songs from it and the rest was basically a greatest hits set.

I think the obvious issue is the money but Guns N Roses have always been notorious for being demanding and they ended up doing it, plus with Axl having filled in on vocals for the band for a bit I assume they are pretty close and he might put in a good word. I'd be shocked if this wasn't their last tour at this point so could do some festivals as a send off next year

I don't think there are many bigger names left to headline that haven't before

Much as it would be one for the history books, it's the stage that would be the problem. They famously brought their own to Download, didn't they? Cannot see any logistical workaround, unless their current production is considerably slimmed.

8 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Much as it would be one for the history books, it's the stage that would be the problem. They famously brought their own to Download, didn't they? Cannot see any logistical workaround, unless their current production is considerably slimmed.

They've played festivals since then without doing that e.g. Coachella. 

It'll be the money that stops it happening 

At this stage if someone asked me who I think would be the most likely name I personally would be guessing Raye.

She's female, British, new and current, would be affordable, has played the festival before/would surely say yes if available, is critically acclaimed and winning all those Brits made her into a household name exactly 15 months before Glastonbury 2025 so around the perfect timing for Emily to get her booked in.

2 minutes ago, JonSnow said:

At this stage if someone asked me who I think would be the most likely name I personally would be guessing Raye.

She's female, British, new and current, would be affordable, has played the festival before/would surely say yes if available, is critically acclaimed and winning all those Brits made her into a household name exactly 15 months before Glastonbury 2025 so around the perfect timing for Emily to get her booked in.

Household name might be pushing it slightly. Brits defo boosted her profile & could defo see her headlining soon but think '25 might be too soon unless they are scrambling (which they usually are to be fair)