2025 Headliners

2 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Could we even get a Britpop headline trio:

Fri  Blur

Say Oasis

Sun Pulp

surely it would be better to have Oasis on The Pyramid and Blur on The Other (or vice versa) on the same night..?

Let them finally fight it out..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

New Thingy follower.

Screenshot_20240825_193142_X.thumb.jpg.6290b7216b5ac320093641091877cc68.jpg

Pink Floyd/Supertramp/Toto* nailed on.

*Delete as appropriate. 

Doesn't look like he's played with any of those since the 1980's. I saw him and his enormous mullet with the Floyd in 1988

25 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Doesn't look like he's played with any of those since the 1980's. I saw him and his enormous mullet with the Floyd in 1988

Looking back on his account, there's very little music related for about 6 years, nearly all NFT bollocks now. Plus his following count is massive, probably just follows people so they follow him back.

Still... it was vaguely interesting for a minute or two.

3 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Just watching Fred again.. at Reading. Looks awesome. For me, it looks better than his Other Stage slot last year.

Think he'd nail a Friday night Pyramid headline slot.

would also say if he kept the set shorter it would benefit em. This was 75 mins. But maybe adding 10 mins wouldnt hurt so it felt a bit more of a full performance. And you could also have a later start time. He could go on at 10:30 so you can schedule the Pyramid a bit diff that day.

All the amazing, ground breaking dance acts that have played at glasto in the last 3 decades...... The Chems, Fatboy, Justice, Underworld, Goldie, Bicep, Leftfield, Orbital, Daft Punk..... a Sasha / Digweed DJ Set.....and everyone is hoping for populist, unoriginal Fred ' flash in the pan poundland Calvin Harris' again to headline. Dance Music for people who know nothing about dance music !

Just shows the slim pickings available to festival bookers these days.... its like getting the Vengaboys or Ultrabeat to headline glasto '97

Edited by Prince Mylo
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Prince Mylo said:

All the amazing, ground breaking dance acts that have played at glasto in the last 3 decades...... The Chems, Fatboy, Justice, Underworld, Goldie, Bicep, Leftfield, Orbital, Daft Punk..... a Sasha / Digweed DJ Set.....and everyone is hoping for populist, unoriginal Fred ' flash in the pan poundland Calvin Harris' again to headline. Dance Music for people who know nothing about dance music !

Just shows the slim pickings available to festival bookers these days.... its like getting the Vengaboys or Ultrabeat to headline glasto '97

No you’re right. 

They should get Leftfield to headline. REAL MUSIC for REAL DANCE MUSIC FANS. 

All those people who loved Fred’s Other stage set are wrong. 

Yeah they may have all been having the time of their life, but jokes on them.

They didn’t realise it wasn’t REAL music. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Prince Mylo said:

We could just celebrate that finally a dance act has a good chance of headlining the Pyramid?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I’d be absolutely amazed if they play Glastonbury tbf. All the gigs start a month after Glastonbury and someone would have paid them absolutely millions and millions to play them, why would they let them do Glastonbury for basically free?! 

Could also be a train wreck being their first gig too

Also, the fallow year has probably come at a bad time as I’m sure 2026 would have been a much easier year to get them to play 

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if they play Glastonbury tbf. All the gigs start a month after Glastonbury and someone would have paid them absolutely millions and millions to play them, why would they let them do Glastonbury for basically free?! 

Could also be a train wreck being their first gig too

Also, the fallow year has probably come at a bad time as I’m sure 2026 would have been a much easier year to get them to play 

why does any artist? cause it's the biggest & best festival in the world

both of them have played glasto in the last few years as solo artists, I'm sure they'll be making plenty from their other dates

• Upvote 1