2025 Headliners

11 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if they play Glastonbury tbf. All the gigs start a month after Glastonbury and someone would have paid them absolutely millions and millions to play them, why would they let them do Glastonbury for basically free?! 

Could also be a train wreck being their first gig too

Also, the fallow year has probably come at a bad time as I’m sure 2026 would have been a much easier year to get them to play 

Unless they don't televise it?

40 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if they play Glastonbury tbf. All the gigs start a month after Glastonbury and someone would have paid them absolutely millions and millions to play them, why would they let them do Glastonbury for basically free?! 

Also, the fallow year has probably come at a bad time as I’m sure 2026 would have been a much easier year to get them to play 

If the rumour is that these Manchester and London dates are for August, I would have thought Glastonbury would be too early too.

Though I will consider that if they've agreed to do a raft of European dates alongside them at festivals or arenas out there in June and July, it may still bring them back into the equation.

I'm still not that convinced they'd do Glastonbury, both for the historic nature of bombing in 2004 when it was meant to be a big comeback show and the fact that it's a bold gambit for one of your first things back being there. But the chances aren't zero.

44 minutes ago, sisco said:

Get the rust off in america i say. You set the bar low and then they exceed it

42 minutes ago, sisco said:

All their shows will have been sold out long before glastonbury. Even if they are a total sh*t show people won't care. All about the atmosphere and the sing a long and having it laaarge.

4 minutes ago, charlierc said:

If the rumour is that these Manchester and London dates are for August, I would have thought Glastonbury would be too early too.

Though I will consider that if they've agreed to do a raft of European dates alongside them at festivals or arenas out there in June and July, it may still bring them back into the equation.

I'm still not that convinced they'd do Glastonbury, both for the historic nature of bombing in 2004 when it was meant to be a big comeback show and the fact that it's a bold gambit for one of your first things back being there. But the chances aren't zero.

25 UK return
26 Euprope and US
27 Festivals but more likely IOW

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

25 UK return
26 Euprope and US

Recent precedent is split on that tbf. Blur played a lot of mainland Europe shows along with their main two big Wembley dates, whereas Pulp were UK only last year and are now playing everywhere but the UK this year.

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Don't see that this will be them back together for a long stretch. More likely that they do this run of gigs and go their own ways again stat.

I guess it depends what they announce tomorrow but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if it's 2025 only for now.

18 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I didn't think Oasis every really cracked the US? Not sure they'd play warm up gigs there

Pulp never really broke America but are playing there next month.

In their last tour in 2008, Oasis were playing large theatres or small arenas in America, which I think was about the level they got to.

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I didn't think Oasis every really cracked the US? 

No they made tits of themselves a few times and their general laddish amateur hour behaviour and performances didn't wash with the US market. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

No they made tits of themselves a few times and their general laddish amateur hour behaviour and performances didn't wash with the US market. 

Who gives a toss about cracking the US market? 

When did the US become the yardstick for rock n roll bands? Most of the best ones are from England. 

US kids listen to RnB and hip hop mostly. They have abysmal taste in music and I know that as I used to live there. 

2 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Who gives a toss about cracking the US market? 

When did the US become the yardstick for rock n roll bands? Most of the best ones are from England. 

US kids listen to RnB and hip hop mostly. They have abysmal taste in music and I know that as I used to live there. 

Who gives a toss about cracking a music mad country of 300 million people where you can charge 3 or 4 times the price of a ticket in Europe? 

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

25 UK return
26 Euprope and US

As someone who is due a month paid sabbatical from work from Feb '26 onwards, God I hope this is right

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

You've bought your Lego people already? A Lego Fred or a Lego Oasis?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJuhITh6cYnG47JjxzUQJvYLG4Rqa0CZMzew&simage.thumb.png.e8add7e6fc16d332951db46aaa970c40.png

Lego Fred … can’t be assed with Oasis brothers tbh although I might see them if nothing else takes my fancy . Won’t bother making a hat for bottles of piss to be launched at it though . Lego Fred has been commissioned along with eavi … so can be sent together