2025 Headliners

2 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

But more importantly, is she popular or well known in the UK to do it? Did she sell out the O2?

Sold out 4 nights, The tickets were so much in demand that they done the register in advance thing with unique codes only been sent to some who registered.

2 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

But more importantly, is she popular or well known in the UK to do it? Did she sell out the O2?

I would imagine if she's held off from not doing it last year while free and touring again next year taking headline spots at festivals that she'll now feel she's ready and will certainly get an offer.

And she she outsold with demand more than most.

12 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Not sure Radiohead would have the biggest interest outside their diehard fans. It's only been 5-6 years since they toured, I think.

I'm sure they'd pop up as a secret set but headlining the whole thing? I can't see it. In 2017 the field wasn't exactly packed to the rafters.

They would get a crowd but it will be full of people getting p*ssed of its not a bends set and being completely oblivious that most of Radioheads career has happened after 1997.  Fundamentally getting upset that Radiohead sound like Radiohead instead of a 90's indie band.  

For the record I love all there new stuff and would be there with bells on - though I think they are very unlikely for next year, Recon they will do Glastonbury again - but will be off the back of an new album and this does not sound on the cards............as it stands anyway 

12 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Not sure Radiohead would have the biggest interest outside their diehard fans. It's only been 5-6 years since they toured, I think.

I'm sure they'd pop up as a secret set but headlining the whole thing? I can't see it. In 2017 the field wasn't exactly packed to the rafters.

They haven't played a show in London since 2016, or a UK show since 2017. So in 2025 it will have been like 8/9 year gap.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

4 nights sold out at the O2 with high resale isnt good enough apparently. Or is the tidbit that she is asian a detractor.

Not everyone sits on Ticketmaster counting how many seats are left at shows.

A fair few people on here aren't as clued in as others on new pop music, not need to instantly suggest someone is racist.

• Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Green Day are in Germany the week before... I beg them for this

Not sure what the thing is with Greenday -   Seems like they have never been considered -  Im not a massive fan myself - but seems like an act that would be a mega popular headliner.  Are they the kind of act who ask for Mega money??? 

44 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Not sure what the thing is with Greenday -   Seems like they have never been considered -  Im not a massive fan myself - but seems like an act that would be a mega popular headliner.  Are they the kind of act who ask for Mega money??? 

Hella mega money

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

I've not been tracking this thread over the last few weeks. Is there anyone being discussed with any level of certainty or all still to play for? 

Fred seems a lock

• Thanks 1