2025 Headliners

7 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Via Retropop and The S*n. Despite that I’ll share:

Harry Styles is said to be in the running to headline Glastonbury next summer. 

According to industry insiders, the former One Direction star has been approached by festival organiser Emily Eavis about headlining the Pyramid Stage at Worthy Farm in 2025.

Sources tell The Sun’s Bizarre column: “Harry would be the perfect Glastonbury headliner and Emily has long wanted him on stage at Worthy Farm, but the dates have never quite worked out.

It’s believed the As It Was singer is hard at work on the follow-up to his latest album ‘Harry’s House’ (2022), which topped the UK charts for six weeks and led to a huge run of global shows.

Insiders added: “Harry would be an incredible act to watch on the Pyramid Stage. Glastonbury has a fallow year in 2026, so booking Harry for next year would be perfect.

“It is something the team at Glastonbury are pushing for…

Bloody hell Olivia, Fred and Harry the full pop onslaught subbed by the rock onslaught. That trio of headliners is probably the worst it'll have ever been for me when attending.

54 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Share with me your recommendations, @Superscally.

So, pretty much beer related, but TapHouse is incredible for the ale and Warpigs is Mikkellers main brew pub, with INCREDIBLE ribs if you're so inclined. That's in the Meatpacking District, which is full o good bars and restaurants. 

I am jealous.

35 minutes ago, Superscally said:

So, pretty much beer related, but TapHouse is incredible for the ale and Warpigs is Mikkellers main brew pub, with INCREDIBLE ribs if you're so inclined. That's in the Meatpacking District, which is full o good bars and restaurants. 

I am jealous.

Lovely stuff, thank you!

• Thanks 1

No idea if someone has posted this already but 

OTATNEVNI is an anagram of Valentino 

i.e. Rudolf Valentino 

and who sang about him? !?!?! None other than LG - and I don’t mean Liam Gallagher. 

"Dance in the Dark":

In this song from her 2009 album The Fame Monster,  she references the famous silent film star Rudolph Valentino with the lyrics, "Run, run, her kiss is a vampire grin

That infamous post above is designed to be leaked to bookies / tabloids to get the odds down for certain bets - that said - it’s quite plausible too. 

58 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

No idea if someone has posted this already but 

OTATNEVNI is an anagram of Valentino 

i.e. Rudolf Valentino 

and who sang about him? !?!?! None other than LG - and I don’t mean Liam Gallagher. 

"Dance in the Dark":

In this song from her 2009 album The Fame Monster,  she references the famous silent film star Rudolph Valentino with the lyrics, "Run, run, her kiss is a vampire grin

That infamous post above is designed to be leaked to bookies / tabloids to get the odds down for certain bets - that said - it’s quite plausible too. 

You need to work on your anagrams.

• Upvote 1