2025 Headliners

Think we all knew this, but that's the Boss pretty safely ruled out by his tour dates 😞

And with 2026 being a fallow year, it makes me wonder whether that's him ruled out of ever returning. It was always a long shot, but will they punt on a 77-year-old Springsteen to come back and smash a set on the Farm? I know McCartney was older, but...

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

On the plus side, you'll get to experience Eminem rapping his thoughts on the seating arrangements at the 1999 MTV awards.

I’d take him over Brucie still hawking his last decent decades-old album to an audience of barely interested die hards. 

He doesn’t need a decent album, just a good number of hits. He has that. They pale in comparison to what’s not good, but there’s enough since the classics to produce a killer set, and legendary if he includes guests. 

For songs the wider crowd and general punters would know, Eminem. But I don't think that's because he's got "more hits" than Springsteen, it's just that his are more recent and more likely to be known by the demographic.

In that respect he probably would go down better.

But talking about hawking a decades-old album, Eminem's set would be heavily reliant on tracks from 1999-2004 to get the crowd going, so not sure that's really an argument.

27 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Got desperate to book Sza, so yeah...

I think it's universally accepted that she wasn't booked as Pyramid headliner and she was bumped up. 

But yeah, they should have known better - after all she was paid a gazillion pound to stink out Coachella before.

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Got desperate to book Sza, so yeah...

But SZA is a woman. Emily definitely needed a woman as third headliner, after the comments they got after the all male-headliners in 2023.

I think we can at least expect 2 female headliners as well next year, so neither Eminem or Bruce will be playing I guess.