2025 Headliners

15 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

The answer to the question you have is 15,20,1,20,14,5,22,14,9 - OTATNEVNI

Yes sorry my message should have said it’s OTATNEVNI which is inventato backwards (no S)

yes, I feel like Miss Marple 🤣

Solid work. 

Gino De Campo having a laugh at our expense. 

49 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

The answer to the question you have is 15,20,1,20,14,5,22,14,9 - OTATNEVNI

Yes sorry my message should have said it’s OTATNEVNI which is inventato backwards (no S)

yes, I feel like Miss Marple 🤣

IMG_0578.png

1 minute ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

From looking like Father Jack?

I have competition.

Ah, I was watching that episode the night before I picked it on a whim. I had a different username initially but couldn’t remember the login so just went with that as I figured I’d remember the other login. 18 years later, and still TD! Don’t really look like father Jack though, so yer safe!😁

16 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Ah, I was watching that episode the night before I picked it on a whim. I had a different username initially but couldn’t remember the login so just went with that as I figured I’d remember the other login. 18 years later, and still TD! Don’t really look like father Jack though, so yer safe!😁

Small mercies for you, at least 🤣

On one note, Heather Small to just do Search for the Hero on a loop in Stonebridge.

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

You never know life until you've seen The Post.

I mean, it's a perfectly fine way to spend a couple of hours, and both Hanks and Streep are always great, but let's not pretend it's anywhere close to being Spielberg's best work.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mouserat said:

I mean, it's a perfectly fine way to spend a couple of hours, and both Hanks and Streep are always great, but let's not pretend it's anywhere close to being Spielberg's best work.

Genuine case for it to be top ten though, I'll stand by that.

2 minutes ago, mouserat said:

Never seen it. Heard it was alright, which does seem to be borne out by this review.