2025 Headliners

15 hours ago, Spindles said:

I imagine the members of Fleetwood mac sat on huge piles of gold coins, like Smaug.

Don't know about that, but don't Mick Fleetwod and John McVie own and live on adjacent islands off the coast of Maui?

1 hour ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Sam Fender’s latest Instagram update has his saxophonist playing the saxophone on top of the O2. Tour incoming and not just a single release, surely? All eyes on those dates at 10am 👀 

IMG_4825.thumb.png.1001c94826e3146e049f767d7995a98c.png

There's two announcement times, so tour + album / single you'd assume.

ICYMI the ads have been at co-op live, st james's park too etc

2 hours ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Sam Fender’s latest Instagram update has his saxophonist playing the saxophone on top of the O2. Tour incoming and not just a single release, surely? All eyes on those dates at 10am 👀 

IMG_4825.thumb.png.1001c94826e3146e049f767d7995a98c.png

Not to poke the bear or anything but I did identify this shirt as Newcastle's current training wear.

Presumably the Newcastle Arena dates will play up to this. Certainly there's a note of it being high demand if it's going straight to being a balloted show, as presumably so will any additional shows.

5 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Rodrigo, Fred, Fender

I can see it being this. 

They’ll want a big fish of either Rihanna, Stevie or Eminem.

But I just think all 3 are flakier than a Greggs sausage roll. 

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

If putting money on right now - who would people go with for their three headliners, out of interest?

Olivia, Fred and Rihanna/Stevie. I think if Fender was more in the conversation as a closer definite this tour would be in the summer rather than now.

49 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Dunno about an if - I actually do have money on Fred and Liv.

Third one I've got less idea about.

Me too, put money on quite early.

4 minutes ago, GordonMcG said:

I'd be pretty happy with a trio of O-Rod, Fred and Fender. All acts I'd happily see, but also not so good that if someone I really liked was headlining somewhere else I'd feel bad about missing.

Agreed here

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Three arena level acts is weak for a festival that gets stadium acts on the reg.

I agree with this to a point but think Fender with Finsbury is higher than that. Stadium acts can announce runs of arenas too. You've had acts in the last 5 years that don't even do outside arenas and hadn't even sold out a UK arena tour headline, two of those the same year I might add. You didn't even have two stadium acts here at least that had done that for the big 2022 anniversary...a year I still think overall is way over hyped on here.

I'd say Olivia Rodrigo probably could have done more than arenas, given the volume of tickers that went at the speed that they did.

She IS a huge huge star, worthy of a spot that big.

EDIT: Keeping the typo in for comedy value 

Edited by DomDom1984