2025 Headliners

Some rumors going on AC/DC doing another leg in UK/Europe next year.

Zegut saying they will play Paris and there is some insider on festileaks saying they will come to Belgium....

I have my doubts but then again, Springsteen is playing Europe 3 years in a row.....

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Levellers have their own festival too and would also still honk as a Pyramid sub.

Levellers also don't play anywhere near the venues Yungblud can.

3 hours ago, gfa said:

Reduced capacity and sold poorly (also sh*t)

Yeah but Emily wants diverse acts doesn't she.

4 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

The same yungblud who had his own festival headlining MK Bowl? 

Less than half full from what I heard. Although apparently it was capacity limited.

Saying that Chase & Status sold all the tickets but they themselves reported 45,000 at the Bowl, which has a 65k capacity and is also less than the 50-55k I gather were there for Muse in 2023. So... Pass?

6 hours ago, nikkic said:

Two have them have done stadiums.

Sam did SJP twice.

Fred that place in LA. 

Whether selling out a stadium in LA translates to selling out a UK stadium in the case of Fred Again is another matter. I think he's super popular and it would need them to book, say, a Tottenham stadium show to truly know.

Fender has also done Finsbury Park, which at 40-50k is about the size of a stadium show tbf. Even if many people still see Sam doing two nights at the NUFC stadium with a crowd that treated it almost like it was a Newcastle game.

3 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Can't imagine, unless Angus has lowered his demands, there'd be any chance here.

Taken just from the fanforum:

---

From what I understand the dates are being finalized.

No festival in France but 1 or 2 stadiums, and it remains to be seen where for UK.

---