2025 Headliners

55 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

but is headlining another day ? 

He’s good with BST Info, so she’ll be doing that Friday no doubt. And then Glasto Sat/Sun (more likely sat due to the manc gigs)

Edited by sisco

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Does open that Ed Sheeran Friday info 

As far as I can remember, there is no real "info" as such, just a speculative tabloid article based on fictional bookies odds - from The Sun, who in recent years have an appalling record when it comes to Glastonbury stories.

The same article also had Adele listed as odds on, so there's just as much reason to think she's in play as there is for Sheeran.

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

He’s good with BST Info, so she’ll be doing that Friday no doubt. And then Glasto Sat/Sun (more likely sunday)

I would suggest that he's got info Olivia is BST Friday of Glastonbury and I know know of K200 being someone to just to spout rubbish. The Friday info we have on Olvia should be solid but was only a case of believe it was Friday. I don't think here is any chance she does Sunday though with 3 days in a row. I may need to eat my words about 2 females following each other but if I do that's life lol. I personally believe that 'The Post' but I can also see how days may change with the inclusion of things like BST. 

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Does open that Ed Sheeran Friday info 

I don't think so though it's more a 3 you'd expect him to appear with than at the time.

12 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I would suggest that he's got info Olivia is BST Friday of Glastonbury and I know know of K200 being someone to just to spout rubbish. The Friday info we have on Olvia should be solid but was only a case of believe it was Friday. I don't think here is any chance she does Sunday though with 3 days in a row. I may need to eat my words about 2 females following each other but if I do that's life lol. I personally believe that 'The Post' but I can also see how days may change with the inclusion of things like BST. 

I don't think so though it's more a 3 you'd expect him to appear with than at the time.

I’m sure that’s what i said 😂😂.

42 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Get rid of this Fred again Bullshit, If an electronic act is to headline the Pyramid it needs to be Aphex Twin. The GOAT.

Yea let’s be having it 

See how the picnic blanket posse react

• Upvote 3

Just now, northernangel said:

You said more likely Sunday. To be honest my post could have just said Saturday more likely as not 3 days in row would have sufficed lol.

@mufcok what do you make of this suggestion that Olivia won't be Friday after your info?

Ahhh, I edited once I realised my error, you must of been too quick for me.  I apologise 😂

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Ahhh, I edited once I realised my error, you must of been too quick for me.  I apologise 😂

No need to apologise. It does however makes much more sense now. If I'm completely honest I'd have always put Fred Friday and Olivia Saturday but not with a female headliner Sunday too. 

With that info though, I'd be fairly sure Sabrina doesn't get that sub rock that day either way. That Yungblud sub shout also makes more sense for Saturday now with Jack being Friday.

22 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Be mad if this ends up being Fred, Olivia, Sam as that was my first proper prediction. 

Cant help but think that this won’t happen. Surely the management of G will want an older, more legendary headliner in the mix?

44 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I have no info on who is headlining, but she won't be there on Friday. I'd guess Sunday.

Your guess goes against her whole tour history though. She hasn't played 3 dates in 3 days since 2022 anywhere on tour and it only happened twice when she was doing 55 minute/1 hour sets max. I would be amazed if she is doing a very low fee show the day before two big paying dates.

But I would almost take you saying she won't be doing Friday because others have said you get solid information for others places and I've seen you post before and you don't just drop rubbish.

1 hour ago, K2SO said:

I have no info on who is headlining, but she won't be there on Friday. I'd guess Sunday.

So she’s doing BST on Friday, I don’t see why she can’t do Saturday at Glasto, it’s just across the country.

Edited by Goel Nallagher