2025 Headliners

43 minutes ago, mufcok said:

FWIW I had info on 'the third' headliner. It's not substantial enough for me to share/put my neck on the line though, so I won't be sharing until it comes back with more substance behind it. The name has been mentioned in this thread.

Sorry, appreciate that's some Monday carrot dangling.

There's 191 pages! Who's going to make a list of every name mentioned.

If i may ask - has it been mentioned recently like past 10-20 pages?

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

There's 191 pages! Who's going to make a list of every name mentioned.

If i may ask - has it been mentioned recently like past 10-20 pages?

What, you mean you don't have 'when was name mentioned' spreadsheet? 😂

Yes, to your question.

29 minutes ago, mufcok said:

What, you mean you don't have 'when was name mentioned' spreadsheet? 😂

Yes, to your question.

out of reacts, but thanks 🙂 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Reading between the lines this seems to strengthen the case for it not to be the three newbies.

So its an O-Rod / Fred or Fender / Rihanna or Stevie or Eminem (rather than O-Rod / Fred / Fender)

I'd be very surprised if it's O-Rod, Fender and Fred in whatever combination. It's a move after the gamble last year I don't see them making unless again Rihanna and Stevie say no. Genuinely think Eminem will go for money but happy to be proved wrong.

Was just going to pop up here suggested Green Day back on the table based on those dates.  If they are in line, then with 2 of the youngsters - O-Rod, Fred... and Fender I think we have a pretty strong and balanced trio.  Personally, I'd say that taking Fender out of that equation works best.

26 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Download is more or less confirmed by Download itself.

22 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Download already released that pretty less than subtle hint that Greenday were headlining 

What if they do both given Glastonbury will be sold out by November?, and the alternative was Download booked Slipknot again or someone that wasn't ready yet and suffered.

10 minutes ago, northernangel said:

What if they do both given Glastonbury will be sold out by November?, and the alternative was Download booked Slipknot again or someone that wasn't ready yet and suffered.

Metallica aside - which was a noted exception - there's just no history there of sharing headliners.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Metallica aside - which was a noted exception - there's just no history there of sharing headliners.

No there isn't, but this year just gone was a much different look you could say and there is only so long they can keep doing that. They've had to give Metallica two nights to get them back. Green Day could say we could play BST and Glastonbury. It's probably not happening though it might be the choice between that and booking Slipknot again.

6 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

You're all mental for thinking one single post by a social media team means anything 

Apparently last year they did a post referencing the black parade, making everyone think MCR would headline - and they didn't.

Not saying they're not doing Download, but Live Nation are scum and will do anything to sell tickets