Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2025 Headliners

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

TBH I dunno if I see him being booked at all cos he's not big enough to headline but probably wouldn't want to do a lower slot for a few blocks of Worthy Cheese.

He's the country Tyler, The Creator.

So he'll get booked and then not be there?

14 minutes ago, Baggins7 said:

Would be good to see some of the more modern country acts give it a go. Zach Bryan, Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs, Chris Stapleton. Even Post Malone with his newer releases. Saw Chris Stapleton in Bham on Tuesday and he was incredible

The main issue with this though is that country music is utter horseshit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UncleJunior said:

I think the modern lot would do really well at Glasto.

I don't know country well enough, but where does Carrie Underwood fit in this?

As someone not familiar with the "scene", I'd have considered her a fairly big, modern, mainstream crossover country name - but when she played Glastonbury a few years ago it was a fairly early Pyramid slot and even then she didn't draw a big crowd.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I love country, but dunno if I really get on with this plethora of men they have these days singing about Tennessee Whisky and so on.

not all about whisky....some country love songs are very catchy...iam thinking Sunday morning slot

5 minutes ago, incident said:

I don't know country well enough, but where does Carrie Underwood fit in this?

As someone not familiar with the "scene", I'd have considered her a fairly big, modern, mainstream crossover country name - but when she played Glastonbury a few years ago it was a fairly early Pyramid slot and even then she didn't draw a big crowd.

Country is very much in fashion at the moment, a lot more than when she played.