Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2025 Headliners

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

I suspect he will have laughed in their faces at the offer, given it was well into seven figures the last time he did Reading.

I know the offer was made. I'd be amazed if it actually happened.

@mufcok on that note, anymore news/intel you can give with who you think/heard the third headliner might be then? If you say ‘you’d be amazed if it actually happened’, surely Eminem is out? 

1 hour ago, EthelBailey said:

@mufcok on that note, anymore news/intel you can give with who you think/heard the third headliner might be then? If you say ‘you’d be amazed if it actually happened’, surely Eminem is out? 

The bit about me being amazed is purely personal opinion, knowing what he's been paid at other UK festivals. Strikes me as a similar sort of situation to Madonna - festival keen, but priced out. The only bit I know for sure is the offer part, rest is purely opinion.

To answer your question in a couple of ways:

I'd say two are up in the air. Fred Again (unless I've missed something) seems to be purely speculation without substance right now. And I include myself in that. I've been saying I think he'll headline since I left Worthy Farm in June but I've not heard a thing. Just personal opinion.

I've had two bits of information (separate to Rodrigo), neither of which involve Fred. If/when I'm confident enough - I'll share. Right now, I want more on them before I put my neck on the line.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

I've had two bits of information (separate to Rodrigo), neither of which involve Fred. If/when I'm confident enough - I'll share. Right now, I want more on them before I put my neck on the line.

Can I just clarify slightly - is that two bits of information about a single act, or about two separate acts?

18 minutes ago, incident said:

Can I just clarify slightly - is that two bits of information about a single act, or about two separate acts?

Separate. I trust one slightly more than the other, but neither can I hang my hat on just now.

What I would say is it suggests, apart from Rodrigo, things are very much at offer/negotiation stage for one, possibly two, slots.

3 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Separate. I trust one slightly more than the other, but neither can I hang my hat on just now.

What I would say is it suggests, apart from Rodrigo, things are very much at offer/negotiation stage for one, possibly two, slots.

Cheers, much appreciated.

15 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Are either of these two acts female?

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Blink once if one of the acts is Sam Fender.