2025 Headliners

Are we thinking Olivia Rodrigo and Fred Again are the most two likely now then? If so I’d imagine it’ll have to be someone like Stevie Wonder alongside those two unless Emily wants two female headliners again. 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Are we thinking Olivia Rodrigo and Fred Again are the most two likely now then? If so I’d imagine it’ll have to be someone like Stevie Wonder alongside those two unless Emily wants two female headliners again. 

There is still no contact from O-Rod over the Manchester gigs - checked in with a friend who is holding tickets -  I still think that if she is planning to do them (and is headlining Glastonbury)  - They will be the same week 

It would be too obvious to drop these gig dates now - so I could imagine she has been hold the back until after ticket sales day -  Obviously some of her fans who have tickets are getting al ittle pissed of at it now - so She can not hold on too much longer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

There is still no contact from O-Rod over the Manchester gigs - checked in with a friend who is holding tickets -  I still think that if she is planning to do them (and is headlining Glastonbury)  - They will be the same week 

It would be too obvious to drop these gig dates now - so I could imagine she has been hold the back until after ticket sales day -  Obviously some of her fans who have tickets are getting al ittle pissed of at it now - so She can not hold on too much longer 

The fact these haven’t been cancelled and refunded tends to lead to the fact she will play/be touring next year. As you’ve mentioned, the same week would make sense. Almost like warm up shows for it. 

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

The fact these haven’t been cancelled and refunded tends to lead to the fact she will play/be touring next year. As you’ve mentioned, the same week would make sense. Almost like warm up shows for it. 

It's possible - but if she's doing e.g. Coachella and the G it'll be a different set-up to the Guts tour - so dunno if what she'll be using for the festival's can also be used for the indoor gigs.