Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2025 Headliners

18 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I could make a bit if that comes in. Nearly pay the parking off lol

To be fair, he's only marginally above evens, and there's a maximum stake of £25 on the market so nobody is getting rich.

20 minutes ago, nikkic said:

He’s an obvious choice. Was only a matter of time before he headlines. 

Could end up being O Rod, Sam and Fred after all. 

Seems a bit dull. A headliner trio that wouldn’t be out of place at Reading and Leeds or BBC Big Weekend or whatever it’s called now. 

48 minutes ago, northernangel said:

What is the discord?

I could make a bit if that comes in. Nearly pay the parking off lol

The old owner here was rude to a load of old regulars on here who now have a big discord with a decent amount of in the know people on there.

what odds did you get on fender?

33 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Based on what

Someone from Sam’s record label saying Sam’s team is in negotiations to headline glasto 

35 minutes ago, kalifire said:

They rather love themselves over there. 

Based on what? Someone saying someone is headlining? It’s kinda the point of this place too you know 

33 minutes ago, incident said:

To be fair, he's only marginally above evens, and there's a maximum stake of £25 on the market so nobody is getting rich.

Already had him 

11 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

Seems a bit dull. A headliner trio that wouldn’t be out of place at Reading and Leeds or BBC Big Weekend or whatever it’s called now. 

That is where Glastonbury is going on the whole now really. None of this years headliners would have looked out of place there. One actually did it.

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

The old owner here was rude to a load of old regulars on here who now have a big discord with a decent amount of in the know people on there.

what odds did you get on fender?

Is there a way to view discord normally?

I got 6s pal.

As much as I'll quote The Post again, I did read it I the vein that he was the next step along if both Rihanna and Stevie were unable to. I think he would close on Sunday as well 

3 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Already had him 

That is where Glastonbury is going on the whole now really. None of this years headliners would have looked out of place there. One actually did it.

I got 6s pal.

As much as I'll quote The Post again, I did read it I the vein that he was the next step along if both Rihanna and Stevie were unable to. I think he would close on Sunday as well 

there isnt thats going to get posted in this thread given that efestivals is someones business . im sure you can go looking though if you feel you need to 

8 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Already had him 

I got 6s pal.

unsure i can post it in here apologies

6/1 is fantastic- what month was that in?

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

there isnt thats going to get posted in this thread given that efestivals is someones business . im sure you can go looking though if you feel you need to 

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

unsure i can post it in here apologies

6/1 is fantastic- what month was that in?

Fair whole back, as soon as a market appeared really.

As ford discord, can you confirm if it something that includes a app needing to be download to a community.

9 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Fair whole back, as soon as a market appeared really.

As ford discord, can you confirm if it something that includes a app needing to be download to a community.

you can access discord via app or on a computer, it's a cross between a forum and a group chat in this context really