2025 Headliners

26 minutes ago, crumbler said:

Judging by the footage from the Celebration tour it would've been a dissapointment anyway.

Wouldve been far more interesting than Eras. I think it wouldve bene hilarious if she got Emily on stage during the runway section and had those dancers do all their moves in front of her. Death drops to 10 million households!

• Like 1

Pyramid:

Ed Sheeran, Raye

Lady Gaga, Dave

Muse, Pulp, (Robbie Williams - Legend)

Other:

The XX, Glass Animals 

Bring Me the Horizon, The Libertines

The Chemical Brothers, Charlie XCX

Thinking they will go with some safe bookings for Sunday after the issue this year. 

Edited by 01seb

3 hours ago, 01seb said:

Pyramid:

Ed Sheeran, Raye

Lady Gaga, Dave

Muse, Pulp, (Robbie Williams - Legend)

Other:

The XX, Glass Animals 

Bring Me the Horizon, The Libertines

The Chemical Brothers, Charlie XCX

Thinking they will go with some safe bookings for Sunday after the issue this year. 

Ed Sheeran is already out of the running. Keep up.  You could likely put Charli against a Muse on Sunday night and get the crowd you want that is looking for a party. 

Edited by Suprefan
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Probably sub-Other or headline Woodsies these days, I think. But then, stranger things happened this year! 

theyre doing pilton party which normally means a prominent slot

9 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I'd be disappointed to get Muse back when there's such a plethora of other options, but they may also be on the cheap side.

Are they still a stadium band?

Saw them with about 55,000 others at MK Bowl last summer - not a sell out, but still enormous. So, I'd say just about.

I say that tbf as someone who thinks Muse will play elsewhere next summer. I think they're back next year, but I think they'd be likelier to be seen at something like BST Hyde Park than at Glasto.

On 7/11/2024 at 8:31 AM, Avalon_Fields said:

I’m a fan, but I’d be surprised if it ever happens now. 

Same. I don't think it'll happen next year anyway because of their scheduling, but equally, I feel like they would be a big surprise at this point.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

theyre doing pilton party which normally means a prominent slot

You don’t think sub other / woodsie headline is a prominent spot?

The Streets done it last time and got sub other for example

2 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Libertines Woodsies headliner or midway down Other. Stock has fallen significantly over the last decade.

Certainly they're in a different stage of their career to when their reunion got them the R&L headline slot and being the last minute sub to Florence when Foos dropped out after Grohl's famed "fall off the stage" injury.

4 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Libertines Woodsies headliner or midway down Other. Stock has fallen significantly over the last decade.

I actually think Woodsie headliner suits them perfectly. 

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Ed Sheeran is already out of the running. Keep up.  You could likely put Charli against a Muse on Sunday night and get the crowd you want that is looking for a party. 

No need to be a dickhead

31 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yeah - but their stock isn't particularly high at the moment.  Think they're struggling to interest anyone any more.  They're about Park Headliner size now.

I think they may get a slot similar to Keane this year, got a few hits for people to sing along too. Bit higher than they'd get if they weren't playing Pilton Party. 

2 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I think they may get a slot similar to Keane this year, got a few hits for people to sing along too. Bit higher than they'd get if they weren't playing Pilton Party. 

Don't Keane have a whole 'viral on TikTok' thing that the Libs haven't benefited from?

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Didn’t see he had announced a Saturday show. Technically he is still free on the Friday but agree that it’s now unlikely. 
Replace him with another popular headliner then - Olivia or Harry if he’s back.