Download 2025

Andre91

Just now, strudd3rs said:

I don’t think they’d put Bad Omens on the second stage at the same time as Sleep Token either

They're rarely on at the same time any more, you can usually watch main sub > 2nd head > main head now.

Not saying new poster has any credit but Bad Omens headlining 2nd was supposed to happen this year anyway and makes 100% sense next to ST, was in my initial prediction

1 minute ago, BrutalLegend said:

Who are these?

Guessing PR is supposed to be Papa Roach only other PR I can think of who might be big enough is Porter Robinson and that seems very unlikely.

Guessing S is supposed to be Spiritbox, but could be so many other acts like Skindred or Sepultura instantly come to mind

14 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

if they get a run of Spiritbox - Falling In Reverse - Bad Omens - Sleep Token with no clashing between them, that's amazing

but i'm not sure of Lamb of God subbing Linkin Park while Korn plays on 2nd

LOB > Korn and then home is a great end to the Sunday tbf. They also might not want to get Korn to be a sub again. 

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

You ain't putting Korn as second stage headliner and Lamb of God as sub.

I would usually agree. I personally believe the person saying LP aren't doing Download than this person saying they are. That is due to us having stronger information. I believe even Yeast wasn't expecting LP to play it.

40 minutes ago, RedJosh said:

Guessing PR is supposed to be Papa Roach only other PR I can think of who might be big enough is Porter Robinson and that seems very unlikely.

Guessing S is supposed to be Spiritbox, but could be so many other acts like Skindred or Sepultura instantly come to mind

I don't think Papa Roach get second stage headliner myself unless they've had to give that for them to do it. They are a second stage sub.

33 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

if they get a run of Spiritbox - Falling In Reverse - Bad Omens - Sleep Token with no clashing between them, that's amazing

but i'm not sure of Lamb of God subbing Linkin Park while Korn plays on 2nd

Personally that's an awful run for me.

19 minutes ago, foolee said:

LOB > Korn and then home is a great end to the Sunday tbf. They also might not want to get Korn to be a sub again. 

Also with the time the second stage headliner finishes they are playing later than sub anyway.

29 minutes ago, BrutalLegend said:

If you’re looking into them 2nd stage subs then surely Knocked Loose ain’t big enough to do that when compared to Spiritbox and Motionless In White?

They're the biggest hardcore band in the world, I'd argue they're the most popular second stage sub there to be honest.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

They're the biggest hardcore band in the world, I'd argue they're the most popular second stage sub there to be honest.

Agreed. I think they could justify it, definitely. I wouldn’t say they’re more popular than MIW and Spiritbox but they are one of the buzz bands in the world. I think it would be one of those bookings that look a bit much on paper but come the festival, everyone will see it makes sense. 

Edited by Andre91

Apex: SLEEP TOKEN / Falling In Reverse / Till Lindemann / Poppy

Opus: Bad Omens / Spiritbox / Malevolence

Avalanche: Skindred / Plain White T's

Dogtooth: Zeal & Ardor
_____
Apex: GREEN DAY / Avril Lavigne / IDLES / Yellowcard

Opus: Papa Roach / Knocked Loose / Hollywood Undead

Avalanche: letlive. / Marmozets

Dogtooth: Whitechapel
_____
Apex: LINKIN PARK / Lamb of God / Mastodon / Sepultura

Opus: Korn / Motionless In White / Wage War

Avalanche: Refused / All That Remains

Dogtooth: Chimaira

2 hours ago, Gejonimo said:

Not doubting they’re the biggest in the hardcore scene but they can’t shift tickets on UK tours like Spiritbox and Motionless In White, Spiritbox just sold 10K capacity Ally Pally out in no time and Motionless sold out 4 big Academy shows in hours including Brixton, Knocked Loose recent UK tours were smallish venues and I don’t even think half sold out, I wouldn’t say they’d be the most popular second stage sub but if they do play that slot I know they’d smash it for sure.

Edited by BrutalLegend

2 hours ago, gabrielomachado said:

Apex: SLEEP TOKEN / Falling In Reverse / Till Lindemann / Poppy

Opus: Bad Omens / Spiritbox / Malevolence

Avalanche: Skindred / Plain White T's

Dogtooth: Zeal & Ardor
_____
Apex: GREEN DAY / Avril Lavigne / IDLES / Yellowcard

Opus: Papa Roach / Knocked Loose / Hollywood Undead

Avalanche: letlive. / Marmozets

Dogtooth: Whitechapel
_____
Apex: LINKIN PARK / Lamb of God / Mastodon / Sepultura

Opus: Korn / Motionless In White / Wage War

Avalanche: Refused / All That Remains

Dogtooth: Chimaira

Refused against LP wouldn't be ideal but also that's the worst Sunday I could think of. Saturday would be a day ticket.