Download 2025

Andre91

2 hours ago, foolee said:

Seen both Papa Roach and Deftones in the last two years. First time seeing Deftones properly and loved them. Papa Roach are great live, always have been and still are. 

Yeah I'm not sure how anyone can critique Papa Roach especially from a live angle from the rock scene as a fan but obviously they can even if they think they are metal. I last saw them headline the lockup at Leeds after Pendulum in radio 1 2018 and it was mental.

3 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Don't like Papa Roach to be honest, but i did see them at a festival a while back and they're bloody great live. At least a hundred times better than i thought they'd be. Sometimes a band are just made for the live environment and not for albums 

One of the best front men around for me today.

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yep. Cemented that when I saw them on the main stage at Reading and he kept the crowd bouncing the entire show when clearly most of them only knew Last Resort and maybe Scars.

I should have maybe attended that day. A front man that absolutely leaves everything out on the stage. I don't think he was ever a choice but he would have been my front lead to replace Chester personally, even though I think a female option was a wise choice.

10 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Headliners are Sleep Token, Green Day and Korn. Barely a spoiler at this point but been told it's 100% now. No idea of the order or any of the undercard though

Thanks! All new headliners, fair play Download. Hoping for a big sub on the Korn day like Deftones co headline or Prodigy closing set. 

10 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Headliners are Sleep Token, Green Day and Korn. Barely a spoiler at this point but been told it's 100% now. No idea of the order or any of the undercard though

I've heard Spiritbox and Jinjer are there. Hear Bury Tomorrow are at Download or Trees.

Sounds like Deftones are there too, but I haven't been told this.

12 minutes ago, RedJosh said:

I've heard Spiritbox and Jinjer are there. Hear Bury Tomorrow are at Download or Trees.

Sounds like Deftones are there too, but I haven't been told this.

Deftones at Download? 

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Deftones at Download? 

Yeah, it is being hinted by someone who is close to the band on the forums. He always knows what Deftones and Crosses are doing weeks in advance. He is hinting they are Sleep Token's subs too.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RedJosh said:

Yeah, it is being hinted by someone who is close to the band on the forums. He always knows what Deftones and Crosses are doing weeks in advance. He is hinting they are Sleep Token's subs too.

Ooo nice. Not sure who we’ll get to sub Korn. 

Maybe something like

Sleep Token, Deftones, Spiritbox

IDLES

Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Frank Carter & The Sex Pistols

Bad Omens

Korn, Marilyn Manson, Beartooth

Falling In Reverse

Edited by foolee

Sleep Token / Deftones / Spiritbox / Jinjer / Bury Tomorrow 

Lamb of God / Mastodon 

Green Day / Avril Lavigne / Frank Carter & Sex Pistols / Coheed and Cambria / The Interrupters 

Falling In Reverse / Lorna Shore 

KoRn / Bullet For My Valentine / Alice In Chains / Motionless In White / Malevolence 

Bad Omens / Beartooth

1 hour ago, Judas Yeast said:

How certain are you that your source is spot on is being legit with you?

if it is this I’m happy enough even if I’m not sure of Korn as full blown headliners. The other two are spectacular bookings though

1 minute ago, Mammothmonprophecies said:

if it is this I’m happy enough even if I’m not sure of Korn as full blown headliners. The other two are spectacular bookings though

Dude knows his stuff. If he says it’s 100% them, I’m trusting that. 

14 minutes ago, Mammothmonprophecies said:

My source was 100% correct last year and told me the Linkin Park news waaaay in advance so I do trust them for sure