Download 2025

Andre91

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Korn have a jam packed field everytime they play. They'll be fine.

It wasn't that jam packed in 2022 before Biffy Clyro to be honest as I popped over for most of here to stay and later for freak on a leash. I think I watched The Darkness mainly.

But usually it's not whether a band are big enough to do it or not that comes up, it's whether a band are right for it or should be back again so soon headlining so that tells you how this one's hits on given their festival history too.

Edited by northernangel

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Just come on here for a butchers

So I've seen on Reddit that a trusted source on here has revealed Sleep Token/Green Day/Korn as the headliners for Download 2025. 

Is this true or just fans spreading BS?

Thanks muchly in advance 

I think Reddit have said that it was leaked on here, someone on here read it in the Download forums and someone on the Download forums read it on Reddit, and the circle keeps going round and round.

Then everyone kept repeating it until it became the truth haha,

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just come on here for a butchers

So I've seen on Reddit that a trusted source on here has revealed Sleep Token/Green Day/Korn as the headliners for Download 2025. 

Is this true or just fans spreading BS?

Thanks muchly in advance 

10 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

I think Reddit have said that it was leaked on here, someone on here read it in the Download forums and someone on the Download forums read it on Reddit, and the circle keeps going round and round.

Then everyone kept repeating it until it became the truth haha,

• Like 1

Limp Bizkit this year pulled the biggest crowd I’ve ever seen at any festival I’ve been to. This was confirmed even more from a video circulating online of someone filming their crowd from the ferris wheel. Mental, mental crowd. 

The other biggest crowds I’ve seen at DL that spring to mind are both FFDP and SOAD in 2017.