Download 2025

Andre91

53 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’m expecting them to be there. Would be a perfect second stage headliner. It would be even better if they bring Mastodon over too and they both perform those albums in full like they’ve been doing in the US. 

If they are gonna play with Mastodon I'd rather they do a co-headline academy tour like they did with Kreator and hit up Bristol again, that gig was so good. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Will8384 said:

Any undercard predictions 

Going to keep it at just 10: 

Spiritbox

Jinjer 

Bury Tomorrow 

Avril Lavigne 

Frank Carter & Sex Pistols 

Bad Omens 

Motionless In White 

Lorna Shore 

Meshuggah

Falling In Reverse 

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Spiritbox

Jinjer 

Bury Tomorrow 

Avril Lavigne 

Bad Omens 

Motionless In White 

Lorna Shore 

Meshuggah

Falling In Reverse 

Looks good I kinda also want the chats to appear 

21 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Spiritbox

Jinjer 

Bury Tomorrow 

Avril Lavigne 

Bad Omens 

Motionless In White 

Lorna Shore 

Meshuggah

Falling In Reverse 

I’d add Beartooth, Idles, The Interrupters & Boston Manor very likely alongside these. Hoping for Deftones and could see Lamb Of God potentially doing it. 

7 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’d add Beartooth, Idles, The Interrupters & Boston Manor very likely alongside these. Hoping for Deftones and could see Lamb Of God potentially doing it. 

Really hoping they’ve got IDLES with them being around in Europe at the time. 

I'd also like to see Knocked Loose just for what I imagine would be carnage

Would like to see Dropkick Murphys but they don't have any plans summer next year yet (and visiting UK in Jan/Feb so not sure it's likely)

Other smaller bands maybe Trash Boat, Blackgold, Hot Milk for Avalanche

It would be odd for Slipknot not to do a UK date next year if they are touring Europe. Deffo feels like Knotfest UK is on the cards in which case have to factor that on when considering the undercard. Bands like Jinjer and Spiritbox could just as easily be doing that instead of Download. 

8 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

It would be odd for Slipknot not to do a UK date next year if they are touring Europe. Deffo feels like Knotfest UK is on the cards in which case have to factor that on when considering the undercard. Bands like Jinjer and Spiritbox could just as easily be doing that instead of Download. 

There’s been info that both Spiritbox and Jinjer are at DL. 

2 hours ago, foolee said:

I'd see The Interrupters as very likely for further down the Green Day day.

I could see:

Green Day

Avril

Frank Carter

JEW

The Interrupters

two fillers below as I know see 7 bands main stage that day. They can probably get away with giving Avril the slightly shorter set too as she'll barely make an hour festival sub set, she didn't at Glastonbury with an hour.

1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I could see them subbing Green Day, with Frank Carter & the Sex Pistols below them. 

I think Avril under Green Day with Frank 3rd and Idles headlining second that same day makes more sense.

1 hour ago, chilltheory said:

Spiritbox, Idles, Hot Milk, Boston Manor, Loathe, Knocked Loose, Motionless in White, Hollywood Undead, Sleeping With Sirens & Jimmy Eat World.

I think Download will book Hollywood and JEW which would be good. JEW 4th down or sub second stage Green Say day.