Download 2025

Andre91

11 hours ago, SunnyDskyZ said:

Yeah got tickets... the line-up says it all.. they'll take metal fans away from DL...... cos DL won't compete with BS line up

It absolutely will compete, let's not be silly. 

Bloodstock looks brilliant so far, but they could pad out the rest with utter dross while Download puts on one of the best line-ups ever, we just don't know. But it will compete, and likely win.

46 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

Bloodstock looks brilliant so far, but they could pad out the rest with utter dross while Download puts on one of the best line-ups ever, we just don't know. But it will compete, and likely win.

I'll tell you now that if Download are booking Sleep Token, Green Day and Korn as headliners it won't be one of the best lineups ever. You're going to have Deftones there and Korns sub is likely going to be higher than they should be because they are higher.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I'll tell you now that if Download are booking Sleep Token, Green Day and Korn as headliners it won't be one of the best lineups ever. You're going to have Deftones there and Korns sub is likely going to be higher than they should be because they are higher.

Never said it would be, just saying it could be. No point saying one thing is going to smash another when we haven't seen the offering of one of them. For me, ST, GD and Korn is better than Gojira, Machine Head and Trivium, so immediately DL is ahead. However, if we're going to take costs, ease of access and whatnot into account, then we'd have a fight on our hands. 

Still, no point comparing apples to nothing.

Just now, Gejonimo said:

Never said it would be, just saying it could be. No point saying one thing is going to smash another when we haven't seen the offering of one of them. For me, ST, GD and Korn is better than Gojira, Machine Head and Trivium, so immediately DL is ahead. However, if we're going to take costs, ease of access and whatnot into account, then we'd have a fight on our hands. 

Still, no point comparing apples to nothing.

Yes you can't compare because Bloodstock scale is so much smaller. They couldn't book any of those headliners, not even Korn I doubt.

4 hours ago, Gejonimo said:

I have DL 25 tickets already..... and have Bloodstock tickets.... 1st time im doing it.... but from a metalhead p.o.v BS is the one. DL wont match it on the metal aspect... cos its a rock festival. I still have a kick ass time at DL's every time. Looking forward to see what the actual line-up's gona be in the end lol