Download 2025

Andre91

56 minutes ago, Gejonimo said:

knotfest25_webposter_OSD.jpg?v=1729064647

When will it be the UK's turn? 😞

Gotta be next year surely? 

24 minutes ago, northernangel said:

If we're not getting anything next year I doubt it's going to be done.

Yeah agreed. If it is next I would suspect a January announcement.

35 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Gotta be next year surely? 

Yeah agreed. If it is next I would suspect a January announcement.

Personally reckon they need an announcement this side of the year to sell it. Use Christmas to bag sales for it would be my guess if it happens. It's not the type of gig that announcing after everyone has done their Christmas shopping and has no money you want to make.

8 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Personally reckon they need an announcement this side of the year to sell it. Use Christmas to bag sales for it would be my guess if it happens. It's not the type of gig that announcing after everyone has done their Christmas shopping and has no money you want to make.

Normally I would agree but I don't think they'd announce until after their tour. Even though it's sold out they'd have merch sales in mind, don't want people to skip out on a t-shirt thinking they'll get a Knotfest one instead. Plus what with it all being live nation I reckon they want to give Download the pre-christmas run at selling tickets.