Download 2025

Andre91

APEX: Sleep Token / Deftones / Spiritbox / Jinjer / Bury Tomorrow / Kim Dracula / Loathe 

OPUS: Bullet For My Valentine (The Poison) / Meshuggah / Powerwolf

AVALANCHE: Feeder / Basement 

DOGTOOTH: Exodus 

APEX: Green Day / Weezer / Frank Carter & Sex Pistols / Jimmy Eat World / Poppy / The Story So Far / The Warning / Cassyette 

OPUS: Falling In Reverse / Lorna Shore / Knocked Loose 

AVALANCHE: Refused / Marmozets

DOGTOOTH: Chimaira 

APEX: KoRn / Slayer / Alice In Chains / Motionless In White / Malevolence / Kittie / Bloodhound Gang / Sylosis 

OPUS: Bad Omens / Beartooth / In Flames

AVALANCHE: Yellowcard / Boston Manor

DOGTOOTH: Whitechapel

Edited by Andre91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Dream Theatre are doing the O2 and I believe it’s their only UK show. 

That's this year as part of their 40th Anniversary tour and then they have a new album out next year. Copenhell announcement shows they doing fests and if that's marketed as a different tour passes the 'only UK show' test for this tour (if that makes sense).

16 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

Here have another poster

dlprediction.jpg

Probably one of the most realistic posters I've seen. Lots of the bands touring/about/got dates/albums etc. I feel like it'll be fairly similar to this. Could potentially see Meshuggah doing it with them being announced for Sweden Rock. 

26 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Sweden Rock just announced Korn, Slipknot, Sabaton, Scorpions, Dream Theater, King Diamond, Meshuggah, Kreator and more.

Adds credit to the Korn information because before this we just had a leak/Korn stating they're headlining festivals this summer. Can see Meshuggah and potentially Sabaton slotting in somewhere unless there's a Knotfest happening. Would it be weird for Slipknot to skip the UK when they're in Europe in the summer? Find it odd if someone pulled out that they didn't go to Slipknot before Korn.

35 minutes ago, foolee said:

Probably one of the most realistic posters I've seen. Lots of the bands touring/about/got dates/albums etc. I feel like it'll be fairly similar to this. Could potentially see Meshuggah doing it with them being announced for Sweden Rock. 

Adds credit to the Korn information because before this we just had a leak/Korn stating they're headlining festivals this summer. Can see Meshuggah and potentially Sabaton slotting in somewhere unless there's a Knotfest happening. Would it be weird for Slipknot to skip the UK when they're in Europe in the summer? Find it odd if someone pulled out that they didn't go to Slipknot before Korn.

If it wasn't for Judas Yeast's previous reliability I would suspect it was Slipknot - Green Day - Korn as headliners with Sleep Token - Sabaton - Dream Theater as subs or second stage headliners. 

But yes, if no Slipknot at Download then surely a Knotfest UK with some of those bands doing that. 

34 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

If it wasn't for Judas Yeast's previous reliability I would suspect it was Slipknot - Green Day - Korn as headliners with Sleep Token - Sabaton - Dream Theater as subs or second stage headliners. 

But yes, if no Slipknot at Download then surely a Knotfest UK with some of those bands doing that. 

They wouldn't bump Korn up over Sleep Token 

2 hours ago, Spiral_Low said:

Haven't Sleep Token sold about 3 times as many tickets as Korn did on their respective most recent tours? 

44 minutes ago, OKMess said:

Haven't Sleep Token sold about 3 times as many tickets as Korn did on their respective most recent tours? 

Im sure they did. Not the point though. 

18 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Lord we need that leaked poster with ST up top to put this to bed

If people would reread my post I did say if it wasn't for Judas Yeast's previous realibility.....aka I believe

what he stated because he has been correct in the past. But without his info the best guess would be other fests headliners like Sweden Rock. 

14 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Wait, are we getting Korn instead of Sleep Token now?

No one has said that lol. 

Edited by Spiral_Low

11 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

If people would reread my post I did say if it wasn't for Judas Yeast's previous realibility.....aka I believe

what he stated because he has been correct in the past. But without his info the best guess would be other fests headliners like Sweden Rock. 

They're not subs regardless of info though, that was my point, been that way since February when the initial predictions were made. Anyways, not long and that whole debate will be over, and Facebook will have a big moment as always