Download 2025

Andre91

7 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

AC/DC aren't coming back around. I'll stand by that until Brian Johnson runs me over with his own four wheels.

Not coming to festivals, but latest info is they have a booked tour for next summer...France, Italy..

3 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Falling In Reverse heavily rumoured for Warp Tour in the US which clashes with Download. 

Rock AM Ring announcing 50 bands tomorrow. Saw something about a teaser online somewhere saying three of the bands they’re announcing have numbers in their name. If true, I’m going for Thirty Seconds To Mars, Five Finger Death Punch & Three Days Grace. 

Jokes when people rejoice over FIR not being there, only to get Thirty Seconds To Mars instead. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Would make sense if the chat of thinking they had a big band (MCR) in the bag before having to go cap in hand back to Sleep Token are true.

I think the big band was Muse or AC/DC but exactly that. Or that’s also why they got Korn. 

33 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Rock AM Ring announcing 50 bands tomorrow. Saw something about a teaser online somewhere saying three of the bands they’re announcing have numbers in their name. If true, I’m going for Thirty Seconds To Mars, Five Finger Death Punch & Three Days Grace. 

Jokes when people rejoice over FIR not being there, only to get Thirty Seconds To Mars instead. 

Those 3 would be logical but I would expect Sevendust to do Euro fests (looking at their currently announced US dates through Spring). Also wouldn't be surprised if 3Teeth turned up though that may be less likely. 

7 minutes ago, foolee said:

I think the big band was Muse or AC/DC but exactly that. Or that’s also why they got Korn. 

I don't think they ever had AC/DC. Muse is who I believe they wanted but said no so got Korn. I'd rather Green Day was Saturday so a day off wasn't needed but that's not happening.

2 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Those 3 would be logical but I would expect Sevendust to do Euro fests (looking at their currently announced US dates through Spring). Also wouldn't be surprised if 3Teeth turned up though that may be less likely. 

It's not a great start if the thought of 3 top bands include 30 STM and FFDP, not for me anyway which I why I'm probably looking at Werchter more. RAR 23 I think was the one to go for. Surely 30 STM might even headline RAR?