Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Download 2025

Andre91

42 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Falling in Reverse & Spiritbox also on summer festivals if this internal poster is correct

IMG_0898.png

28 minutes ago, callum97 said:

Puts FiR back into the mix, I’m expecting them to sub Korn at this point. 

Spiritbox are nailed on, probs 3rd down main stage on Sleep Token day 

I reckon Falling In Reverse will sub Sleep Token or headline 2nd when Green Day are on. Spiritbox for 3rd down main on either Korn or Sleep Tokens day. 

14 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Spiritbox are one of the bands I've been told are playing tbf, not sure if I've mentioned that here or somewhere else but there we go. It lines up with that potentially being right which is interesting. Wonder why it's held back if true though

Heard any other acts bar them and the headliners? We should actually get a decent idea on who we could get with the RIP/RAR announcement today. 

50 minutes ago, foolee said:

Heard any other acts bar them and the headliners? We should actually get a decent idea on who we could get with the RIP/RAR announcement today. 

Only Spiritbox and Motionless in White alongside the headliners. The RiP/RaR announcement will definitely be a bigger indication of who we might get! Weird looking forward to announcements from festivals I'm not going to

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Judas Yeast said:

Only Spiritbox and Motionless in White alongside the headliners. The RiP/RaR announcement will definitely be a bigger indication of who we might get! Weird looking forward to announcements from festivals I'm not going to

I think  that's just a festival thing with people on here that do them year on year. Most people I know outside of here don't even consider when an announcement is, it just comes when it does.

26 minutes ago, morgo321 said:

I

Screenshot_20241023_150234_Instagram.jpg

From the tops one's, I reckon Rise Against on the Green Day day either 4th down or second sub, obviously Sleep Token and FIR. I don't think they have LP either. Not for me though this time with Saturday being weak and Sunday non existent. Biffy into I presume The Prodigy would be good.

3 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Interesting both Rock AM/IM have one headliner still to announce, especially as the Nova Rock headliner is the Thursday night which would make them a potential for Download Saturday. 

I thought Rock am Ring und Rock im Park had two headliners to announce?

5 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

Interesting both Rock AM/IM have one headliner still to announce, especially as the Nova Rock headliner is the Thursday night which would make them a potential for Download Saturday. 

Bearing in mind that nova only shared 1 headliner in 2023 and 24, RAR shared two in 24 which were not first choices all of them but only their sub was a Download headliner in 23. I think at least one of the festival's is going to be Korn and could well be waiting for Hellfest giving its one of, if not Europe's premier rock/metal festival and them headlining that would be big for them

2 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Nope, 1 sub and 1 headliner to announce. The other bigger closing options are announced. 

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

No just 1.

39 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Bearing in mind that nova only shared 1 headliner in 2023 and 24, RAR shared two in 24 which were not first choices all of them but only their sub was a Download headliner in 23. I think at least one of the festival's is going to be Korn and could well be waiting for Hellfest giving its one of, if not Europe's premier rock/metal festival and them headlining that would be big for them

Nova Rock already announced Korn?