Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Download 2025

Andre91

8 hours ago, callum97 said:

Do you think I could fool the Facebook lot with this? 

IMG_0466.png

I've got about 9 bands on there but I don't think they would believe it. I think the font ans word quality looks fake.

I'd be astounded if The Prodigy took that placing on a 3rd main year touring. I wouldn't rule them out of returning to Parklife with RAR that weekend and given they are there on Friday they've got two days too. 

9 hours ago, callum97 said:

Do you think I could fool the Facebook lot with this? 

IMG_0466.png

Best and most realistic prediction so far. Would defo go based on this. I’m expecting quite a lot of those acts.

Subs and 2nd headliners are probably the biggest question marks at the minute. Between the 3 you’ve mentioned, IDLES, BFMV, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Slayer, Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper. Could even see Frank Carter & Sex Pistols taking one of the slots if they aren’t doing anything else in the UK. Outside chance of an Avril or Weezer exclusive to sub Green Day.