Download 2025

Andre91

32 minutes ago, BrutalLegend said:

Playing big arenas over there too, be interesting to see if they’ll do Download or their own shows here for a change.

Heard people speculate Gurnsbury Park next year but that might be due to Limp Bizkit and Korn headlining it last year and year before and keeping the Nu Metal Trend going. 

9 hours ago, northernangel said:

My hunch is given the gap they've had in Download appearances that they'll do their own shows. Maybe get the Gunnersbury gig.

Gunnersbury would make a lot of sense for them I think, and LB and Korn shows have shown there's a crowd for it. They need decent support bill though I think.

9 hours ago, Steve G said:

Heard people speculate Gurnsbury Park next year but that might be due to Limp Bizkit and Korn headlining it last year and year before and keeping the Nu Metal Trend going. 

Well one of those people speculating is me haha. But the organisers know they are onto a winner with booking nu-metal bands for it. Though someone like NIN or Tool would also sell it out.

10 hours ago, BrutalLegend said:

Playing big arenas over there too, be interesting to see if they’ll do Download or their own shows here for a change.

Probably be dependent on whether they choose to do first or second half of summer, seems bands do one or the other now. 

Edited by Spiral_Low

On 9/16/2024 at 10:24 AM, scatteredscreens said:

They're in the Studio and Chino has been working on vocals this year so it's definitely coming.

And just like that, massive NA tour 🤣

Right lads, don't doss about, do an actual tour here please

Maiden tour announcement coming today, I think 1pm CET

IRON MAIDEN today announce the “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR 2025/26”, which will kick off in late May in Budapest and will be followed by 27 shows at stadiums, festivals and arenas across Europe. The “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR 2025/26” marks 50 years since Steve Harris formed the band in late 1975 and to celebrate this event, Maiden fans have been promised a very special setlist, spanning all nine studio albums from “Iron Maiden” to “Fear Of The Dark”, featuring their most spectacular songs and their most elaborate stage show ever!

Only headliner bands confirmed to be doing European fests so far are Green Day (Southside), Biffy Clyro (Rock Am Ring and Southside), Sleep Token (Rock AM Ring) Slipknot (Rock Am Ring and NovaRock), BMTH (Rock Am Ring). Think this is all.