Download 2025

Andre91

1 hour ago, Spiral_Low said:

They also sold out Pierce Hall at 6000 capacity and Scarborough Open Air Theatre at 8000 capacity.

39000 tickets across 3 dates, all sold out, is pretty good going. 

Yes but go and find me the bands that can outright headline a major UK festival that have played Scarborough open air. And I'll also note I reckon it's one of those venue's that will pull in decent acts like Halifax Piece Hall but none of then are headlining your top major music festivals. They hold a unique booking I'd say and Scarborough especially away from a lot of other places but small and open. A little like Swansea Singleton Park just a bit bigger. There is multiple times a band has sold 39k but not headlined an 80-90k capacity event....and there is a reason for that. I'm not taking anything away from then being a popular booking but that's what they are.

On 10/13/2024 at 5:16 PM, SweetJesus said:

I think there is a word about Interrupters tour in August, don't think they will flying twice to Europe

A little day with Linkin Park, Papa Roach and The Interrupters on it. 

Also, does it make Rise Against more likely for this with only a Manchester date for their 2025 early tour? I've literally got bands coming out everywhere for me in a no money year. The Offspring with a new album witj simple plan joining....literally hitting the the nail on the head. Disturbed with three days grace potentially and now rise against.