Crystal Palace Events 2024

Paul ™

10 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

Does anyone have any insight into set times for the National gig here? I'm travelling up from Cornwall so trying to work out coach/train times but not sure what to expect. 2pm doors feels a bit early if there's only the four acts? Thanks in advance!

Bands usually start around 16:00 for weekday gigs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, riverlodge said:

Pretty sure on the email / link I received it had a 10pm curfew.

Sounds about right.

I'm not gonna be able to make this one in any case. Don't think it's 100% guaranteed I'd be able to get from Euston to Crystal Palace in time for The National, let alone the fact I wouldn't be able to see any supports.

4 hours ago, riverlodge said:

Anyone able to give insight to the food & drink offerings at Crystal Palace park? I'm not holding out massive hope given it is Festival Republic but you never know....

They had some decent stalls last year, including What The Pita (a fave in our household), but I'm not sure who was controlling the events then.

• Upvote 1