Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Aagh - are we talking about the 'Master'?

At Glasto we were watching the chemical brothers on the other stage. I felt a warm patch in my wellie, he thought he was peeing in a pint cup but it was going directly into my wellie….at least he didn’t pee on the land! 😂🙈

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Tell me you had to look that up?

No, sorry. I have 3 young children, so am well used to removing all sorts of things from all sorts of places. Add to that that I cloth nappied them (and if you ever need to know how to remove a stain or fix a washing machine, the cloth nappy groups are the place to go), and I have a pretty decent base level of stain removal knowledge.
And before you say I should get out more...if only I had my golden ticket this year...

8 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

At Glasto we were watching the chemical brothers on the other stage. I felt a warm patch in my wellie, he thought he was peeing in a pint cup but it was going directly into my wellie….at least he didn’t pee on the land! 😂🙈

Oh, how glorious. You should buy him a pair of incontinence pants for his birthday. He sounds like a star. 

8 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

No, sorry. I have 3 young children, so am well used to removing all sorts of things from all sorts of places. Add to that that I cloth nappied them (and if you ever need to know how to remove a stain or fix a washing machine, the cloth nappy groups are the place to go), and I have a pretty decent base level of stain removal knowledge.
And before you say I should get out more...if only I had my golden ticket this year...

I'm impressed. I can understand that necessity dictated such an in depth knowledge. My bathroom's probably seen more cocaine than it has powdered Harpic *.

* - fortunately not true. i just thought it would sound amusing. 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've just stumbled across this

https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-glastonbury-festival?package_page=48309

Not sure if its been mentioned before, or not. In fact, I'm not even sure if it's current. I popped my details in anyway.

Great spot Yog!

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've just stumbled across this

https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-glastonbury-festival?package_page=48309

Not sure if its been mentioned before, or not. In fact, I'm not even sure if it's current. I popped my details in anyway.

Thank you!! 🤞🤩

2 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

Update on the can over the bed situation, I fessed up and my sister said don’t worry because she was planning on washing the sheets anyway 😂 🙉

Small wet patch like that, I'd have just got the hair dryer out...again.

5 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Small wet patch like that, I'd have just got the hair dryer out...again.

I'd have gone for the sucking the moisture up while sleeping approach. I don't mean with my mouth, in some deviant like manner. I mean by osmosis through the skin. That's what I'd say to myself to justify doing nothing about it before jumping into the scratcher. 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'd have gone for the sucking the moisture up while sleeping approach. I don't mean with my mouth, in some deviant like manner. I mean by osmosis through the skin. That's what I'd say to myself to justify doing nothing about it before jumping into the scratcher. 

Depends how warm the room is, it's not nice waking up cold and wet 😉 

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I once woke up to find myself lying on double yellow lines in a lorry loading bay. Not a very comfortable. However, I was lucky that it was a Sunday morning and there were no deliveries.

Ha ha, excellent. 

I've had so many confused awakenings, including waking in a corridor of the wrong building when on a skiing holiday.