Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

39 minutes ago, deadponyclub said:

I was thinking that perhaps they put the 1 x left over can tickets into this new competition…

Doing so would be very much against the T+Cs of the previous competition (which did specify what would happen to any left over prizes). Definitely going to be a "new" prize.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Doing so would be very much against the T+Cs of the previous competition (which did specify what would happen to any left over prizes). Definitely going to be a "new" prize.

let’s hope so, hoping we see something on social media soon about who won the last of the can tickets 

15 minutes ago, LCR said:

I've got two Brothers codes to enter but it says the comp has closed!!

It closed yesterday, this latest comp is just a social media one. The cans ended yesterday at midnight 

On 5/11/2024 at 6:17 PM, glast0gal said:

Although I voted for another design, yours was second on my list. I really liked the typography/how you did the font and it’s an effective use of colour. Well done on being shortlisted and fingers crossed! 🙂

Ahh thanks so much for the kind words! And so sorry for the late reply! Super appreciated! Blagged myself a spot on volunteering at bars! So super happy - where there’s a will….! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KJ3 said:

Ahh thanks so much for the kind words! And so sorry for the late reply! Super appreciated! Blagged myself a spot on volunteering at bars! So super happy - where there’s a will….! 

Congrats on getting there! 🙂 

Just reading the Clippers Ts and Cs. There are 1000 tea caddy prizes. So just to warn people that there might be a few heart in mouth "you're a winner" emails going out. It also says to retain the box as winners of the main prize have to send it in...wonder if they'll enforce that part? It really slows things down as it says you have 14 days to respond before the prize goes to someone else, then 5 days to send your box.  That takes us right up to the fest. 

Potentially if someone doesn't respond in 14 days there could be a very last minute new winner! 

1 hour ago, bigchoc said:

Just reading the Clippers Ts and Cs. There are 1000 tea caddy prizes. So just to warn people that there might be a few heart in mouth "you're a winner" emails going out. It also says to retain the box as winners of the main prize have to send it in...wonder if they'll enforce that part? It really slows things down as it says you have 14 days to respond before the prize goes to someone else, then 5 days to send your box.  That takes us right up to the fest. 

Potentially if someone doesn't respond in 14 days there could be a very last minute new winner! 

I wondered that too, I kept my boxes but I know a lot of people would have just thrown away! 

3 hours ago, bigchoc said:

1000 😮 Should have a few winners on here then surely..

3 hours ago, bigchoc said:

Also I didn't realise there's 5 x pairs of tickets! So still chance for some of us yet  🙏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Festival Sounds Podcast said:

You asked and we made it happen. So happy you did, really enjoyed recording this one

Fabulous! Thank you for sharing. I’ll have a listen later on 🥳

• Like 1