Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

They only really need 5 entrants to give away the main prizes, so this shouldn't be a worry.  There's no sense scrapping the whole thing if they didn't have enough to give all the tea caddies away 😂.

The whole Ts & Cs are written really badly (looks like copied from a previous comp and edited).  It says that the winning mechanism is a winning moments instant win, then that it's a prize draw within 5 working days. Even the wording of the prize is clumsy - one pair of 5x Glasto tickets ?!

Feels like poor organisation from the Clipper marketing team.  Though in fairness if they notify winners today, they have kept to their clunky terms!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, prestonmanc said:

They only really need 5 entrants to give away the main prizes, so this shouldn't be a worry.  There's no sense scrapping the whole thing if they didn't have enough to give all the tea caddies away 😂.

The whole Ts & Cs are written really badly (looks like copied from a previous comp and edited).  It says that the winning mechanism is a winning moments instant win, then that it's a prize draw within 5 working days. Even the wording of the prize is clumsy - one pair of 5x Glasto tickets ?!

Feels like poor organisation from the Clipper marketing team.  Though in fairness if they notify winners today, they have kept to their clunky terms!

I tried to re read the Ts and Cs for a bit of comfort and thought the same re wording. Surely it has to be a draw? Also agree with the caddies - surely they can just give them away at the festival if nothing else? 

48 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

I’m one of them thanks to the lovely @BillieBobs giving me a code 🤞☺️

I don’t think it was me that gave the code for the tea I couldn’t find it anywhere 😂🙈 I had a few brothers codes so you might be thinking of that. There’s been so many codes for things flying around 😂

BEST OF LUCK! Hope to see some winners today 🍀🥳🤞

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

I don’t think it was me that gave the code for the tea I couldn’t find it anywhere 😂🙈 I had a few brothers codes so you might be thinking of that. There’s been so many codes for things flying around 😂

BEST OF LUCK! Hope to see some winners today 🍀🥳🤞

Yeah that was me. I was about to give it to you when you got the bar work 😊  

Good luck everyone 🤞

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Yeah that was me. I was about to give it to you when you got the bar work 😊  

Good luck everyone 🤞

OMG so sorry 😔 mixing my bobs and moos up 🤣

Thanks to the lovely @dizzymoo I’m still in with a chance 🤞x

Awww guys I’m so sorry. I really thought at least one of you would be clipper winners 💔😔

Onto the Radio Competitions next! I was listening to Gregg James this morning and I’m almost sure he said Monday is the Glastonbury competition. Our lovely Lucy won on the radio a few years ago so it’s not out of reach. Keeping everything crossed for you all 🍀🤞

• Like 1