Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, incident said:

The answer to this is always "what do you like about Glastonbury?"

The problem is that there's plenty festivals that do bits of Glastonbury as well or in some cases better. But nothing else has everything.

Personally I'd say to check out Shambala and see if that interests you. It's not for everyone, and especially it's not for the "shuttle between the Main Stages chasing the lineup" crowd, but for the people who could happily spend all festival south of the railway track then it's a lovely festival.

Sounds good! Kid friendly would be a bonus too 

32 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Craig Charles on 6 music just said they're giving away 2 tickets tomorrow. Think you have too guess the year of tracks they play. Sorry can't find a link

He could just post them through my door … he’s playing a funk and soul gig 2 mins away tomoro … save them the hassle of running a comp 🙂 

4 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

I'm happy enough camping with the riff raff but I wouldn't be turning it down if i won 😆 Is it legit? Is anyone going to enter? I am tempted..

Yeah I'm tempted 😂. Last chance saloon!

I don't know if it will make me sadder throwing £50 against the wall 😅.

Imagine winning and glamping though! I'd take it✌️🪩.

It cant possibly be worth as much as they say. Its 8 grand on their site. It does look very lovely though and the booze and food-is free so I suppose if you have £50 spare its worth it.

3 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Craig Charles on 6 music just said they're giving away 2 tickets tomorrow. Think you have too guess the year of tracks they play. Sorry can't find a link

Not sure if uploading this way will work, but here's the audio with details.

There's a bit more to it than the previous competitions this year.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, RandomBunny said:

Doesn't look legit tbh. Send a screenshot to Camp Kerala and see what they say!

I can’t be bothered but there’s not much money on the pot so a good chance of winning if it is real.

1 hour ago, RandomBunny said:

It's on their Instagram but the terms and conditions are dodgy.

1 hour ago, RandomBunny said:

It's certainly a legit charity, although with a finite amount of shared history...

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/win-hospitality-camping-experience-for-two/terms#start

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search/-/charity-details/5157716/charity-overview

All his other tweets seem to be about a few posh holidays, including by Pelorus and spending a considerable amount of time being unhappy that BA lost his bag/s.

Edited by clarkete
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

what is dodgy about them?

• The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the ticket draw at any time (and for any reason), without notice.  

Also something about English law. They just look a bit different than usual terms and conditions to me but it's probably fine 😅.

3 minutes ago, bigchoc said:

I was one of the lucky ones who got a last min oxfam place. Good luck to those of you still trying on comps. I would probably risk the £50 with those odds if I hadn't got this place.

Ah I’m SO pleased for you!! Congrats!! 

On 6/20/2024 at 6:37 PM, Mand3 said:
  • The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the ticket draw at any time (and for any reason), without notice.  

Also something about English law. They just look a bit different than usual terms and conditions to me but it's probably fine 😅.

Upon inspection it seems legit! And a stay there costs £29,500 plus VAT 😱.

After the hospitality scam I was wary.

59 minutes ago, Mand3 said:

Upon inspection it seems legit! And a stay there costs £29,500 plus VAT 😱.

After the hospitality scam I was wary.

The T&Cs would probably mean that if they don’t raise the cost of the package they will then just cancel and refund. Would be worth a shot IF you could afford to lose the money