Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

6 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Sending hugs 🤗 Hopefully there’ll be some winners announced today 🤞🍀

Come on Greenpeace & Clipper! We’re ready for more efest winners! 

I think the brothers social media one will be today too

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I think the brothers social media one will be today too

It doesn't close until tomorrow at 23:59 - and says the winner will be DM'd on 6th June.

There are other ones we're expecting though - National Express, what about some of the other random ones - Hunter is for example putting its winner out also on the 6th

2 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Its taken weeks after I won tickets, but the seetickets system finally acknowledges I have a valid ticket and lets me into the booking system. So if you have won tickets and you are still hoping for campervan or car parking tickets, its worth trying to log on and see if you've been added to the system.

The only CV tickets available now are for B&W 😒

Have a search on the Glasto Chat Facebook Group, there have been a few popping up for East.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, stephos83 said:

It doesn't close until tomorrow at 23:59 - and says the winner will be DM'd on 6th June.

There are other ones we're expecting though - National Express, what about some of the other random ones - Hunter is for example putting its winner out also on the 6th

Ah hold fire on that one then 🤣

27 minutes ago, bigchoc said:

I'm not on insta but someone ask if they've drawn I cannot cope with this potentially false hope any longer. Not getting much work done! 

I had commented on clipper tea’s instagram post asking, but no reply!

49 minutes ago, bigchoc said:

I'm not on insta but someone ask if they've drawn I cannot cope with this potentially false hope any longer. Not getting much work done! 

IMG_3490.thumb.jpeg.b68fb1673ffdd7561a566a4f7ba5a082.jpegI tried to message them on Instagram but I’m not entirely sure the message has sent 🙈 

Would be interested to know how many codes were entered for the Clipper comp. Will it be more than a couple of thousand? I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this forum, and otherwise you would have to meet the three requirements of being a Co op regular, liking Clipper Tea and desperately wanting a Glasto ticket...

3 minutes ago, mjfromthelane said:

Would be interested to know how many codes were entered for the Clipper comp. Will it be more than a couple of thousand? I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this forum, and otherwise you would have to meet the three requirements of being a Co op regular, liking Clipper Tea and desperately wanting a Glasto ticket...

Agreed! I don’t think there’ll be as many entries as the other competitions. It was really hard to find and not advertised much. Got high hopes for a Efests win 🍀🤞

1 minute ago, bigchoc said:

I thought the Octopus one wouldn't get many entries but they said they got 4500!

everything so well publicised now . the ones with more chance are the ones where you need to actually do something as that might put off people although even the wateraid one got loads . but maybe because people could submit multiple entries