Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

Tried 106 times according to my call logs. I got every answer correct which makes it even more annoying - was hoping I wouldn't have known some and could've took that as a consolation that I may not have won if I got through anyway!

7 minutes ago, ameski18 said:

I listened on the drive to work! Would've totally called in if I hadn't been driving. Although there was a definite preference to first timers there I think!

I mean I’m glad they do tbh because everyone should get to experience Glastonbury! Although I’d love to win myself 🤣

didn't realise there was a Radio 2 comp, never mind. 
I got through to R1 on Monday but no call back.

I have only now accepted the fact I wont be going this year. 

Have great festival all

• Like 3

Feel free to delete if not allowed, still a bit of a noob on here but just to put it out there, more than happy to start / join a group for next years tickets.

Any increase in chances is better than none! It's just my sister and I so we can help for 4! 

some redemption in the R2 winner also being called Katie 🤣

31 minutes ago, esio said:

Feel free to delete if not allowed, still a bit of a noob on here but just to put it out there, more than happy to start / join a group for next years tickets.

Any increase in chances is better than none! It's just my sister and I so we can help for 4! 

some redemption in the R2 winner also being called Katie 🤣

That’s more than ok … some great friendships have been formed from ticket groups on here . I’d imagine some might already be in some groups already and just be a little careful everyone sticks to the one group . Been one of the best threads on efests this year in my opinion and has shown the spirit of the fest . Hopefully some more stuff crops up last min but you’ve all helped each other out loads over the past weeks and months 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigchoc said:

@Lucy92 what is your trick for getting through? Gutting for you to get so close though. I couldn't try due to work. I remember last year they all seemed to be first timers too

Honestly I don’t think there’s a trick. Just call when you hear the song being played. It’s pure luck!