2025 R&L Festival

Chad888

1 hour ago, 19liam75 said:

I am a fan on YungBlud, but why do people keep suggesting 2025 will be massive for him. Have you heard a new album that hasn't been released yet? He is fairly big now and to be honest, don't see him appealing to a much bigger audience. 

Because of things ive heard. The new track isnt on an album, its stand alone.

If they go back to 3 headliners i reckon there will be a co to try and ease into going back to 3 headliners. Could see maybe 21p/Paramore co-ing for example, two big names but not on that Dua Lipa / Foos level.

I'd also be shocked if theres not an indie name there given how many there are this year headlining - Kasabian would work well as a co

I don't think it will happen though, Chevron is only in its first year seems very unlikely to change just yet as its not been given time for a proper go with this current format.

On 6/16/2024 at 10:56 AM, Sam Y said:

I can definitely see Chapell Roan having a big slot next year. Just depends whether she does RandL or Glastonbury

could do both tbh

Edited by gfa

On 6/17/2024 at 11:54 AM, gfa said:

If they go back to 3 headliners i reckon there will be a co to try and ease into going back to 3 headliners. Could see maybe 21p/Paramore co-ing for example, two big names but not on that Dua Lipa / Foos level.

I'd also be shocked if theres not an indie name there given how many there are this year headlining - Kasabian would work well as a co

I don't think it will happen though, Chevron is only in its first year seems very unlikely to change just yet as its not been given time for a proper go with this current format.

could do both tbh

i completely agree. 

make Saturday a joint headliner and friday and sunday with some big hitters

4 minutes ago, tomarchbold said:

i completely agree. 

make Saturday a joint headliner and friday and sunday with some big hitters

Friday - Foo's

Saturday - BMTH/21P

Sunday - Dua Lipa

probably could whack sabrina carpenter as a good subheadliner on the dua day too to push for day tickets

MS: Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Don Broco, Soft Play, The Story So Far, The Struts, Militarie Gun, Newdad

Chevron: Camelphat

R1: Chappel Roan

FR: Yard Act

MS: Olivia Rodrigo, Wolf Alice, Blossoms, Nxworries, The Lathums, Kid Kapachi, Bambie Thug

Chevron: Chase & Status 

R1: Enter Shikari 

FR: Fever 333

MS: BMTH, Charli XCX, Jamie T, Idles, Wunderhorse, Knocked Loose, Pinkshift, Noisy

Chevron: Peggy Gou, Jamie XX

R1: Teddy Swims

FR: Poppy

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

MS: Foo Fighters, Royal Blood, Don Broco, Soft Play, The Story So Far, The Struts, Militarie Gun, Newdad

MS: Olivia Rodrigo, Wolf Alice, Blossoms, Nxworries, The Lathums, Kid Kapachi, Bambie Thug

MS: BMTH, Charli XCX, Jamie T, Idles, Wunderhorse, Knocked Loose, Pinkshift, Noisy

Would be very happy with that lineup

18 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

I think we’re probably due another Post Malone return

tbh i really want him to. and if he goes down the country route (like his new t 1 trillion or whatever it is tour), people wouldnt make the argument of posty headlining super often as itd be a very different show

i personally really wanna see him

On 6/25/2024 at 3:29 PM, Alex Winstone said:

Cracking lineup. I’d buy tickets after vowing to not return! 

3 minutes ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Alternatively to Foos - Paramore? Stock has risen so much supporting on Eras tour. 

Their stock had risen a tonne last year tbf. Released their most acclaimed album and played the biggest tour of their career. The Eras tour will have done them even more good for sure. It really depends what their plan is, though. They’d be on their third year touring This Is Why. They could take a break. 

Also, there won’t need to be an alternative to Foos. They’re playing. 

Edited by Andre91

MS: Paramore, Wolf Alice, Gracie Abrams, Two Door Cinema Club, Frank Carter, Bob Vylan, SPRINTS.

Chev: Bicep 

R1: Kasabian

FR: Hinds

MS: Vampire Weekend, IDLES, Chappel Roan, the Vaccines, the Marias, NewDad, English Teacher. 
Chev: Charli XCX

R1: Ayra Starr

FR: Royel Otis

MS: Olivia Rodrigo, YUNGBLUD, Little Simz, Blossoms, Julien Baker, Lime Garden, HOT MILK. 

Chev: Jungle 

R1: CHVRCHES

5 hours ago, tomarchbold said:

tbh i really want him to. and if he goes down the country route (like his new t 1 trillion or whatever it is tour), people wouldnt make the argument of posty headlining super often as itd be a very different show

i personally really wanna see him

I believe he’s also been performing with a live band for a while now too.