2025 R&L Festival

Chad888

19 hours ago, northernangel said:

And yet Download still couldn't get them.

Owned by the same people - were likely saved for Reading/Leeds

15 hours ago, Steve G said:

Foos and Blink are Multi generational as with Muse I find there fans are 35-60 target only for the majority. Not saying they aren't massive but just not relevant to a R/L crowd no more. The festival has moved on. 

Foos and Muse have a very similar audience age wise

Foos are bigger so it matters less perhaps, will sell more tickets on their own name.

25 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Nah they probably wouldnt worry too much although i would expect Foos was who they were banking on to sell tickets so its less so a rock headliner they need to worry about and more so a headliner thats high in demand for ticket sale purposes. 

That's also Linkin Park so, two birds one stone if they've bagged them 🤣

3 minutes ago, tomarchbold said:

8919D3D5-D990-4559-A515-F89DA38B8F9F.jpeg

Far far too stacked

There's about 6-7 acts big enough to headline Chevron on there for instance

--

Maybe i'll eat my words but these Hozier predictions are getting way out of hand, who the f**k is asking for him. Kind of act that should be playing British Summertime for the picnic blanket gang not R&L!

45 minutes ago, gfa said:

Far far too stacked

There's about 6-7 acts big enough to headline Chevron on there for instance

--

Maybe i'll eat my words but these Hozier predictions are getting way out of hand, who the f**k is asking for him. Kind of act that should be playing British Summertime for the picnic blanket gang not R&L!

Hard agree on Hozier. He was never booked high up back in the day and he won’t be now. 

2 hours ago, nathanh said:

Nah they probably wouldnt worry too much although i would expect Foos was who they were banking on to sell tickets so its less so a rock headliner they need to worry about and more so a headliner thats high in demand for ticket sale purposes. 

I mean LP are going to do that next summer, I'd imagine. 350k people in line for the o2 show at very short notice (you can roughly double that in terms of people who want to see them) is a lot of people who will want to see them and might not have another chance next year. They have almost 3 times the Foos monthly listeners on Spotify and both their currently monthly listeners in the UK is also higher than the Foos peak by a considerable margin (500kish).