Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2025 R&L Festival

Chad888

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Imagine if Cench is one of the three big headliners. 

just not happening tho

14 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Have a hunch there will be one proper curveball in there. 

there is most years!

They look to be doing APE headline, would rule them out off that.

I don't think they would be that good a selling factor - been gone a few years so won't be well known for the youngest people and take up a fairly high slot. Booking the vaccines, wombats etc surely fills the exact same niche but with a more well known to the younger people, cheaper option?

But yeah i'd rule out off APE

46 minutes ago, tomarchbold said:

BMTH are doing rock am ring

makes them more or less likely?

Doesn’t make them any more or less likely I wouldn’t imagine. Oli does live in Brazil but I’d imagine he spends his time between Brazil and the UK when he’s not touring anyway. Can defo see them doing R&L but equally they could be on a 2 day Bludfest, Knotfest or a park somewhere in the UK depending on what takes place. 

1 hour ago, tomarchbold said:

BMTH are doing rock am ring

makes them more or less likely?

They’re not billed as European exclusive like they were when announced a month or so ago, so as @Andre91 says entirely possible. I do hope they at least do a UK show as I’d like to hear some of the non-single Nex Gen songs. 

2 hours ago, FeverDream said:

They’re not billed as European exclusive like they were when announced a month or so ago, so as @Andre91 says entirely possible. I do hope they at least do a UK show as I’d like to hear some of the non-single Nex Gen songs. 

The wording as the same as it was when they were announced in August - In 2025, Bring Me The Horizon will perform their only mainland European shows at Rock am Ring and Rock im Park as second headliner. (That's actually the second mainstage headliner announced, not second stage headliner).

https://www.rock-am-ring.com/en/lineup/u6e03--bring-me-the-horizon

15 minutes ago, RedJosh said:

The wording as the same as it was when they were announced in August - In 2025, Bring Me The Horizon will perform their only mainland European shows at Rock am Ring and Rock im Park as second headliner. (That's actually the second mainstage headliner announced, not second stage headliner).

https://www.rock-am-ring.com/en/lineup/u6e03--bring-me-the-horizon

I thought originally it didn’t have the “mainland” tag; I do remember come confused discussion back in August, but I have the memory of a fish so thanks for clearing it up!

40 minutes ago, FeverDream said:

I thought originally it didn’t have the “mainland” tag; I do remember come confused discussion back in August, but I have the memory of a fish so thanks for clearing it up!

To be fair, everyone was confused initially as both Bring Me and Sleepy T had 'exclusive Europa shows' on the announcement video (and their video still has them both as Europa exclusives). There was an Instagram and Twitter/X post about Sleepy T saying they were their only 2 European shows of 2025, which got deleted a couple days later. But, there wasn't a post like that about Bring Me it always had the mainland tag and what I quoted above for Bring Me went straight on the website.

Even if Sleepy T are mainland Europe exclusives now I think going back and clarifying that would make them look silly (and give up the game on Sleep Token and Download).

• Like 1