The KLF to Headline !!!!

Franky

• 3 weeks later...

So a friend of a friend, who's other mates Aunt works in a pub, and she overheard 2 guys talking at the bar about thier mate who works in the music industry and he apparently read a memo on a desk of a very high up person in a record company that said ............................... This is 100% happening ! 

Nailed on

3 hours ago, Franky said:

So a friend of a friend, who's other mates Aunt works in a pub, and she overheard 2 guys talking at the bar about thier mate who works in the music industry and he apparently read a memo on a desk of a very high up person in a record company that said ............................... This is 100% happening ! 

Nailed on

article-1326231-0039C05400000258-994_224x423-1621099773.jpg

18 minutes ago, turricandan said:

Would love to see them... open with 3AM eternal with the machine gun fire and encore start with "What Kylie Said To Jason" for a hands in the air bit of cheese and close on "What time is Love?"

It’s gonna happen, Pyramid stage, Saturday night. 

Less of these pretender f**ks like Cold Play and Dua Lipa, get some real musical talent up there and have a proper party. 

🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Franky said:

It’s gonna happen, Pyramid stage, Saturday night. 

Less of these pretender f**ks like Cold Play and Dua Lipa, get some real musical talent up there and have a proper party. 

🕺🕺🕺💃💃💃

Still think we need a 12 hour KLF takeover of The Pyramid.

Including Jimmy Cauty knitting

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kpins said:

Trouble is when they book them to headline they probably won't turn up as a protest. So I'm going to stick my neck out and say that either way they won't headline Glastonbury. 

Heretic !!!

Burn the witch !! 

• 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Went to a record fair at the weekend, came home with this 

9978FD0A-43E6-4907-9E59-931F95EF0206.thumb.jpeg.f8cef2fa2dd21063ba61033c9a539f5a.jpeg

I buy the 7s whenever i see them cheap, so i can put them in frames 🙂

image.thumb.png.d0270217475bbbf40d25400723ac0c11.png

got some others on the wall, but on taking this pic, looks like i need to get some better frames 🙂 

image.png.5b35899834dbe6fd3bc325c60d40fa5e.png

Edited by paulshane
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This 'may or 'may not' be of interest. One of my mates saw one of the K Foundation (ALA KLF) in Moseley in Birmingham. He was doing some artwork, or some such, outside a shop or venue. My mate recognised him straight away, mentioned his name and got talking to him. During the conversation my mate brought up the burning of the money. Not sure which member it was (I can find out) but the bloke turned to my mate and said 'I don't wnt to talk about that. I could have got my kid(s) through school with that.

Not sure if the bloke was lying to my mate, or not. This did happen years ago.

If any of that was of any interest at all, and maybe you have a question then ask me, and I'll ask my mate.

For myself I am wondering if anybody knows if they 'fessed' up they were lying ever?

They deffo burned it. Still unsure as to why. My theory is that Drummond needed to just get back to "normal" whatever that is. The KLF turned into a music industry beast they were all against even if it was all on their own terms. 

Back in 2017 I went to a KLF event in Liverpool over three days. Big discussion on night one over the burning of the million.

Wrote a blog on it.

Days 1 & 2 https://wp.me/pzmxh-1il

Day 3 https://wp.me/pzmxh-334

• Upvote 2