Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Felt the opposite for us. 5 groups in the main sale but none of us managed to grab tickets for the 2 remaining people in the resale.

Exactly the same for us too - 5 groups main sale, just 1 person needed to day and not even a glimpse of the booking page for anyone trying.

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Buzzing for you mate! That feeling when you get tickets at the last possible chance is unparalleled. I had tears in my eyes this time last year when we got them in the main resale. 

Still a bit shell shocked tbh.

But yeah, so so happy! 

3 hours ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Happy for you mate. Hope you enjoy it/ The National!

Sadly my two friends were unlucky this morning. Gonna start munching down Tony's chocolate like Augustus Gloop now.

All my mates will be at Justice, so I could be tempted. Nice to have the choice tbh!!

2 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Oh great news! Bet you’re buzzing 

Yes mate, over the moon. 

You were already sorted, right? 

Just now, Phoenix Girl said:

Yes @nikkic. I got my own tickets in the main sale (a rare occurrence).

I had your e&d spreadsheet to hand but we had 2 groups left to try for with loads of us trying and we got nowhere near! 

Ah glad you’re there.

We had a fair few people on the case today for the E and D lot only managed to secure 4 tickets. Fairly brutal. 

Who is on your must see list this year? 

On behalf of one of our group I'm what are our next steps after today? 

- Are there secret resales these days? Is it worth monitoring the page etc. 

- Can we acquire a corporate ticket for a price? (Please DM me if you know someone I guess)

- Is volunteering an option?

Never usually get past the holding page.

Had laptop with stei screen, ine hamnering f5, ipad refreshing naturally and my phone doing the same. 

Needed 3 tickets, friend got them at 9:04 and i got the booking page at same time on the mobile. Entered ours incase hers didnt go through, then got sent some details of a friend's friend, never met them but they are now going to Glastonbury 😁

Got in twice for caravan tickets at 11am.

First time ive managed to buy tickets since 2015 even if they werent my own!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

- Can we acquire a corporate ticket for a price? (Please DM me if you know someone I guess)

No secret resales since 2016, which does at least mean you don't spend the next month terrified of being away from internet access in case tickets come up. Oxfam volunteer places can come up randomly as people drop out. You need a page monitor to maximise chance of getting one. Other less attractive volunteering opportunities (either long hours or unpleasant work) can be harder to fill so vacancies are sometimes posted about here. I know nothing about corporate places but imagine you need contacts and/or lots of dosh.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kemosabe said:

The cheapest I’ve seen corporate tickets this year are £4K for the barebones, I’ve seen some advertised for up to £10K! 

1 minute ago, Oll678 said:

The cheapest I’ve seen corporate tickets this year are £4K for the barebones, I’ve seen some advertised for up to £10K! 

Is that Corporate or Hospitality? I think Corporate is £750 face value right, but obviously it's meant to be one specific person. 

1 hour ago, kemosabe said:

As others have mentioned havnt seen Secret resales for a while, volunteering may still be an option, I’ve seen wateraid having a few places last minute.  Corporate hospitality is extremely expensive if you don’t have a contact. A few areas offer camping and hospitality packages, usually in farms adjacent to the festival, posh tents , catering on site entertainment etc, But obscenely expensive. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As others have mentioned havnt seen Secret resales for a while, volunteering may still be an option, I’ve seen wateraid having a few places last minute.  Corporate hospitality is extremely expensive if you don’t have a contact. A few areas offer camping and hospitality packages, usually in farms adjacent to the festival, posh tents , catering on site entertainment etc, But obscenely expensive. 

Cool. I think the mad expensive ones are probably off the table. But if anyone on here is reading this and can help sling a contact for a more reasonably priced ticket through their work or wherever, I'm sure we'd be keen. 

Will look into wateraid, thanks! 

5 minutes ago, august1 said:

Screenshot_20240421-160715.thumb.png.fcf21430501f0d85b63bfcc9c1f925e0.png

I just read a thread on the Glasto Chat Facebook page where a woman was asserting that there is a group of Liverpool based "hackers" who use "bots" to get in ahead of other people and people give them their reg number and pay them a premium to get the tickets and that is why there are so many Liverpool people there!

55 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Is that Corporate or Hospitality? I think Corporate is £750 face value right, but obviously it's meant to be one specific person. 

I'd pay that 100% if i could guarantee it was legit. But it's about finding the right contact to avoid being scammed 

41 minutes ago, rubenz said:

I just read a thread on the Glasto Chat Facebook page where a woman was asserting that there is a group of Liverpool based "hackers" who use "bots" to get in ahead of other people and people give them their reg number and pay them a premium to get the tickets and that is why there are so many Liverpool people there!

Can you imagine the chaos if that was actually true!

8 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I know a legit source but they are alot more than that and with my maternity pay being dust I can’t 😞 

Appreciate you might not be able to and that's fair enough, but if you ever could pass on that source id love to at least have a chance! 

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

Ah glad you’re there.

We had a fair few people on the case today for the E and D lot only managed to secure 4 tickets. Fairly brutal. 

Who is on your must see list this year? 

LCD Soundsystem. If i see them and nothing else, I’ll leave happy 😆
Are they on your list?