Y Not 2024

beau1

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Ah that's annoying. I won't be spending much time at the campsite so the amounts won't matter to me, but the lack of cold drinks isn't ideal. Guessing nowhere to buy ice either 

They were handing out an endless supply of free mini cans of coke zero in the arena last year. Looks like Coke are sponsors again this year. 

Edited by sheffinghell

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Heavily discounted Y Not tickets on Tickets for Good. 2 for 99.50 + fees. Weekend inc Thurs.

Thats super value. I looked at the cost of Noel Gallagher at Ally Pally and that was coming up at £77.89 although he does have Echo & The Bunneymen as support but still 80 quid when even at full price YNot seems a bargain with the lineup it has this year.

Hi all. Been years since me and the Mrs attended a festival (V in 2014 I think), kids and life have got in the way since.

This one has caught the attention for next year to bring the kids along to. My question is regarding the glamping, can anyone tell me how quick these sell out?  Probably looking at the Emperor Bell Tents to house us all.

23 hours ago, Kris_lcfc said:

Hi all. Been years since me and the Mrs attended a festival (V in 2014 I think), kids and life have got in the way since.

This one has caught the attention for next year to bring the kids along to. My question is regarding the glamping, can anyone tell me how quick these sell out?  Probably looking at the Emperor Bell Tents to house us all.

Glamping options only sold out a week or so ago for this year, I am suing one for first time this year

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some Questions;

I know it says no BBQ's - Is this is a hard and fast rule

Camping - what field that is not next to the music but, not the quiet zone.  Higher the better 🙂

How long a slog is it from the car park to camping (Am I bothering making two trips)

I am assuming the parking pass is electronic and you can park where you want except VIP

And is that tent that is VIP only for VIP ticket holders.  I hate festival elitism.

14 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Brewdog is on the partners list so must be the beer this year 

I think they're on for most if not all the Superstruct events, plus Thatchers. Last year the craft beer bar was half decent too.

17 hours ago, Fake Encore said:

Some Questions;

I know it says no BBQ's - Is this is a hard and fast rule

Camping - what field that is not next to the music but, not the quiet zone.  Higher the better 🙂

How long a slog is it from the car park to camping (Am I bothering making two trips)

I am assuming the parking pass is electronic and you can park where you want except VIP

And is that tent that is VIP only for VIP ticket holders.  I hate festival elitism.

We have been in glamping for the last two years and people had gas BBQ's there last year. Don't know what it is like in 'General' camping. 

The map will be out on the app soon, take a look at that for camping field names. There are also FAQs on the main site re fields. 

Depending on where you camp depends on the slog, the further away the more the slog. I have heard people say it's about half an hour walk to the furthest points from the arena. Depending on what you bring, you may need 2 trips. 

Parking passes are QR/Bar Codes on your phone. 

The VIP Tent is for VIP wristband holders only. You may not like elitism, but that's the way the vast majority of festivals work. We get VIP as we are in Glamping and I like the VIP area as a nice place to go to chill out for a pint and something to eat. Also decent after the headliners have finished. 

• Like 1

Quick question on access to the campervan field. Our friends are desperate to join us and other friends with campervans but they have a tent. 
What is the restriction on putting up a tent next to a campervan in that field? 

What about if the campervan already has an awning up? 

TIA

2 hours ago, wickmiller said:

Quick question on access to the campervan field. Our friends are desperate to join us and other friends with campervans but they have a tent. 
What is the restriction on putting up a tent next to a campervan in that field? 

What about if the campervan already has an awning up? 

TIA

It's on the App - CV pitch is 7m x 7m. One tent or awning allowed provided it fits in the 7 x 7 space allocated

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DORAYME said:

Has anyone managed to download their campervan tickets yet?

Nope tho I did receive the live in vehicle windscreen tag this morning through the post 

Your E-tickets aren't ready just yet. They will become available up to 1 week prior to the event and we will send you an email once your tickets are ready.

On 7/22/2024 at 11:38 AM, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

I we expecting £7 a pint to be reached ?

Y Not had a great Real Ale Tent last year when I was there.

Not impressed with BrewDog whether it’s £7 or not.

last year the real ale tent had a more limited choice than previous years also, so hoping it’s doesn’t take another downturn. 

There’s also cider in the hog and barrel tent. 

I’ll be taking plenty of my own cans to get loaded in the camp site.