Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

Sticklinch question - I'm coming down in a camper with friends in the morning (their end destination is campervan east, I'm staying in Sticklinch).

Is there anywhere they could drop me that's walkable to Sticklinch, or am I resigned to the walk from the Campervan fields to Sticklinch?

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

so when we booked the tickets we all put the same group name. theyve sent us tent zones / numbers but we are in completely different zones yet our tent numbers follow one after another. 

theres been a mess up somewhere. 

emails have all been resent. with correct field names / zones. imagine doing the same mistake 2 (3?) years in a row 😄

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Sticklinch question - I'm coming down in a camper with friends in the morning (their end destination is campervan east, I'm staying in Sticklinch).

Is there anywhere they could drop me that's walkable to Sticklinch, or am I resigned to the walk from the Campervan fields to Sticklinch?

They can come along A361 from Glastonbury town drop you off at junction with Stickleback Lane, then do a U-turn and make their way to east camper via Woolands Road (following signs to Worthy View) and around south of site to join A37

5 hours ago, mikegday said:

They can come along A361 from Glastonbury town drop you off at junction with Stickleback Lane, then do a U-turn and make their way to east camper via Woolands Road (following signs to Worthy View) and around south of site to join A37

Cheers. Any idea how far of a walk I'd be looking at from there?

Having to show your ticket despite having both the Sticklinch & glasto wristbands to enter the main site from Sticklinch is a pain. Apparently they’ve been having people tamper with the wristbands, well just have the usual tug 🤣. Or is this just a steward on a power trip?

28 minutes ago, Tom_12 said:

Having to show your ticket despite having both the Sticklinch & glasto wristbands to enter the main site from Sticklinch is a pain. Apparently they’ve been having people tamper with the wristbands, well just have the usual tug 🤣. Or is this just a steward on a power trip?

Wasn't like that earlier some little Hitler has obvs changed the rules for no reason.