Site changes for 2024 …

Crazyfool01

10 hours ago, -TLR- said:

is the Hare Krishna tent still there?

I never found it last year (although admittedly I didnt exactly look very hard..)

It's moved to Pennards.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:22 AM, -TLR- said:

is the Hare Krishna tent still there?

I never found it last year (although admittedly I didnt exactly look very hard..)

It seems to get moved around quite a lot now. Last time I saw it it was near the property lock up on Pennards Hill, and when I saw it before that it was round behind Silver Hayes in the bit called The Reach on this year's map.

39 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

What's the new equivalent to Rabbit Hole's Funkingham Palace?

If there is one.  Maybe behind the Wishing Well?

There isn't really.

Scissors is going in what was rabbit holes funkingham palace and taking the space where the secret rooms were. 

Rumour is the wishing well might have some bits to be explored but not the same scale.

On 5/28/2024 at 11:36 AM, Johnnyseven said:

It seems to get moved around quite a lot now. Last time I saw it it was near the property lock up on Pennards Hill, and when I saw it before that it was round behind Silver Hayes in the bit called The Reach on this year's map.

It's in the same place as last year on the way up the hill towards strummerville

1 hour ago, Leyrulion said:

There isn't really.

Scissors is going in what was rabbit holes funkingham palace and taking the space where the secret rooms were. 

Rumour is the wishing well might have some bits to be explored but not the same scale.

Oh yeah, looking at the map I can see it's in the location.

But no "secret" area with a published lineup that we're aware of (yet)?

I don't recall knowing about the secret rabbit hole bit until it probably had been there a couple of years!

13 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Oh yeah, looking at the map I can see it's in the location.

But no "secret" area with a published lineup that we're aware of (yet)?

I don't recall knowing about the secret rabbit hole bit until it probably had been there a couple of years!

Think that's part of the reset as well, trying to hide stuff again.

Never like seeing the exclusivity of the Rabbit Hole. Seeing those poor souls in a queue that doesn't move for hours on end, whilst 20 metres to your right people would flash shiny wristbands and swan right in. Not the Glasto ethos for me! 

Really hope the Wishing Well and Scissors doesn't have that "secret" element to it, which just makes it feeling off limits, and everyone can come and go as they please.

On 6/5/2024 at 10:18 AM, Ell99 said:

Never like seeing the exclusivity of the Rabbit Hole. Seeing those poor souls in a queue that doesn't move for hours on end, whilst 20 metres to your right people would flash shiny wristbands and swan right in. Not the Glasto ethos for me! 

Really hope the Wishing Well and Scissors doesn't have that "secret" element to it, which just makes it feeling off limits, and everyone can come and go as they please.

Especially that even once you were in the rabbit hole there was an _even more_ exclusive bit that needed a special wristband. w*nkery really..

On 6/5/2024 at 10:18 AM, Ell99 said:

I messaged someone who is playing Wishing Well who I met in the Rabbit Hole vip bit last year. He seems to think that Funkingham and vip area bit are no more.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Yes

Are you sure? I didn’t think you could get round the back of the tipi village and across? If you can then I’ve been wasting my time for several years, so thanks!