Spice Girls Legend Slot potential poll for 25

Crazyfool01

would the spice Girls spice up your Sunday if they played legend slot in 25 ?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. If the Spice girls played the Legend Slot in 2025 , would you see them ?

• absolutely yes
    • depends whats on elsewhere
    • definitely not

6 hours ago, danmarks said:

It all goes back to definition of legend. 

To me legend would mean someone/ band who have had a long and influential  but not necessarily hugely successful in sales terms career.

To others it means an hour of songs they know but wouldnt necessarily want to pay to see.

Maybe its time to just let it die a,natural death rather than keep extending the meaning to make something fit as theyre avaialble.

Shania twain could still be playing but does it really need to be labelled legend.

I think it's a mix of them, there are many people I would watch for an hour but not pay to see but they aren't legends. It is essentially a slot given to acts that can still sell heavily for their own gigs and in some cases to the standard of being a headliner but just wouldn't get it now.

I really wouldn't rule out Kylie from next year after her resurgence. Seems to have sold BST quite well. I think they'll get Olivia myself but if they booked Kylie with Fender and Dave instead it would be better than booking with Rihanna.

2 hours ago, northernangel said:

I think it's a mix of them, there are many people I would watch for an hour but not pay to see but they aren't legends. It is essentially a slot given to acts that can still sell heavily for their own gigs and in some cases to the standard of being a headliner but just wouldn't get it now.

I really wouldn't rule out Kylie from next year after her resurgence. Seems to have sold BST quite well. I think they'll get Olivia myself but if they booked Kylie with Fender and Dave instead it would be better than booking with Rihanna.

first to do it twice? possible but not sure it would fly so soon

12 hours ago, danmarks said:

It all goes back to definition of legend. 

To me legend would mean someone/ band who have had a long and influential  but not necessarily hugely successful in sales terms career.

To others it means an hour of songs they know but wouldnt necessarily want to pay to see.

Maybe its time to just let it die a,natural death rather than keep extending the meaning to make something fit as theyre avaialble.

Shania twain could still be playing but does it really need to be labelled legend.

INABS