UK Politics

kalifire

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Polls were pretty wrong in India...projected to get a landslide, now might not get an outright majority...will same happen here?

BET NOW!

A surprise, yes, but I presume the increasingly authoritarian outlook of the BJP has alienated enough people to lead to India's voters deciding to rein him in a little.

I think UK polling is slightly more reliable. But the proof will be in the pudding in a month's time.

9 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

I guarantee every member of your family has a pension. How on earth does anyone hope to retire without one lol

i guarantee that you don't know what the f**k you're talking about, ever!

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

sunak is just gonna keep repeating same sh*t tonight isnt he ? war in Ukraine , covid and boats .... not sure how this is gonna be positive for him , hes awful under scrutiny of any kind 

Maybe he just does not know what the f**k he is talking about.

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

sunak is just gonna keep repeating same sh*t tonight isnt he ? war in Ukraine , covid and boats .... not sure how this is gonna be positive for him , hes awful under scrutiny of any kind 

I don’t watch much tv but I can’t remember looking forward to watching anything as much as this! 

I keep seeing Sunak saying Lab don’t have a plan, so it’ll be good for him to hear about the plan! 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Maybe he just does not know what the f**k he is talking about.

good chance of that ... Starmer has his faults but in a 1 on 1 he will come over well I think ... hes calm and methodical in his approach 

Just now, stuie said:

I don’t watch much tv but I can’t remember looking forward to watching anything as much as this! 

I keep seeing Sunak saying Lab don’t have a plan, so it’ll be good for him to hear about the plan! 

and after that .... Kier can just say we told you the plan last night did you not listen 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

and after that .... Kier can just say we told you the plan last night did you not listen 

It’s all very confusing. Sunak said the other day that Labours plan would cost each family £2000 or something. How they can simultaneously have no plan and a plan that will cost us loads of money is not clear! 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It’s all very confusing. Sunak said the other day that Labours plan would cost each family £2000 or something. How they can simultaneously have no plan and a plan that will cost us loads of money is not clear! 

you should be on his team 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

you should be on his team 🙂 

I’m too busy in the run up to the election (festival season) 😂

Im wondering if Angela Rayner will still make Glasto? She was on the line up drop today.