UK Politics

kalifire

I was looking forward to Sunak losing his sh*t in the election campaign as in the past he's struggled in public under pressure, but so far I've been disappointed that he's kept it together. I guess he's de-mob happy and counting down the days.

Started watching the debate during half time (and missed the second Georgia goal because I stayed watching too long, grrrrr) and I just can't warm to Starmer or trust what he's saying. And if I have to hear about his time at CPS or his dad's bloody tool factory one more bloody time...

4 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

I was looking forward to Sunak losing his sh*t in the election campaign as in the past he's struggled in public under pressure, but so far I've been disappointed that he's kept it together. I guess he's de-mob happy and counting down the days.

Started watching the debate during half time (and missed the second Georgia goal because I stayed watching too long, grrrrr) and I just can't warm to Starmer or trust what he's saying. And if I have to hear about his time at CPS or his dad's bloody tool factory one more bloody time...

I expect he's sick of saying it too.

8 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

He gives the impression he's got nothing else to say.

That post debate poll is quite funny. I think it's best summed up by that earlier bloke's question which was essentially you're both shite and are you really the best your party's have got.

No one likes politicians at moment...and it isn't helped by them not being straight with us.

But if they were no one would vote for them so...