UK Politics

kalifire

53 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

The migrant boat thing was terrible. The amusing thing is despite how woke the glasto crowd is, it's literally the whitest collection of people you will ever see. 

What bollocks - there were more people of different colours and races there than ever before, at pone point we were surrounded by loads and we had  a ball with them. Maybe some people see with white tinted glasses.

Tesco on  a Saturday afternoon has more white skin than Glastonbury.

Comments like the one I am replying to are just................... well, work it out for yourselves cos I am off to get some sleep.

Great to be back home, not.

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Maybe some people see with white tinted glasses.

What does this even mean 🤣 people are either white or they aren't.

You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think the Glasto crowd is diverse. It is largely white and middle class. A mere observation, not really a criticism 

Take your criticisms up with Lenny Henry:

Why are big festivals like Glastonbury so white? | Stephanie Phillips | The Guardian

18 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

What bollocks - there were more people of different colours and races there than ever before, at pone point we were surrounded by loads and we had  a ball with them. Maybe some people see with white tinted glasses.

Tesco on  a Saturday afternoon has more white skin than Glastonbury.

Comments like the one I am replying to are just................... well, work it out for yourselves cos I am off to get some sleep.

Great to be back home, not.

not my local Tescos.